Author: truthbetold1

Chinese women and money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-3 15:40:59 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-3 03:45
Are they your neighbours?

The individual's have that responsibility and the state ensures that the ...

State controlled procreation is an interesting ideology but of course will never work. Your ideas seem more closely related to those of the Nazi party who wished to create a Master Race. As you rightly say, China has already tried a simple form of control but was unable to control tradition, and is now facing the consequences of in imbalance in the male/female ratio.

If you did a little research you would discover that the Mosua people have an entirely different view on life. Women remain with their parents and do not marry. They choose a partner to impregnate them but that is the only purpose the man serves. Children are brought up by the family.

As in Australia the UK also offers too much assistance to people who are not intelligent enough to understand what is involved in bringing a child into this world. In fact the payment (and free housing) is simply an incentive to procreate. It is this aspect that should be addressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 16:02:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-3 12:08
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-2 20:36
@ Bandito re. this part: "On balance, you'd find that any number of non Chinese girls actually are ...

ha ha I have an article on the subject.. very funny. show stupid mindset over there.

Can i snuff the rumour before it gets out of hand!! I HAVE NOT BEEN BURNT SINGED OR CORRUPTED BY CHINESE WOMEN!!

I have politely removed myself from 2 relationship and a date with a crazy one was nipped n the bud after her ranting not about me, but ENGLISH MEN IN GENERAL! So there we have it!!

I hope that is cleared up. Why up here? POLITICAL HAWK ......not up here looking for girls, never.Look up the girls here and see if I'm trying to whisper at anyone:)

PLUS, ol bandito is not short of girls....hope that is cleared up. I have never got BURNT:) Nor run of the mill as from the mill I don't run
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 16:06:58 |Display all floors
@ Bandito re. this part: "On balance, you'd find that any number of non Chinese girls actually are ...

re over 27 with career? Are you really serious? They will not spend a penny and still hoard away their cash and stick to you like a limpet....

If you are in the market, I suggest Taiwanese girls......now that is another story and I have good things to say about the solitary one I dated. And she hates being called Chinese!

Successful or not, i'm not interested. I like Chinese food and yes, element of the culture. Girls are never a problem too many about
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 16:16:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-3 12:17
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 08:46
I have been married to two Chinse nationals in succession, and they represent two opposites. The f ...

Thank you Mr Seneca for the balanced view. Excellent and I agree with you. Some people are animals and that animal in them will quickly come to the fore after a certain time.

Once I'm ready to marry, I'm marrying a girl from K. Nice family and so on and she has lots of her own money, we are doing it for love.....none of these hustlers.

Keep up the good work of educating some of these mealy mouthed heathens!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:24:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-3 14:43
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 12:53
Yes, and these people are asking for the troubles they bring upon themselves.

I have throughou ...

I still don't think most of these guys knows what they are jumping into! I have been with my current gf for years now so there is nothing about her that I don't know. But anyone wanting to marry a girl they hardly know/see after 4 months is asking for any number of problems. It usually does not end up well.

Nationality is nothing, ethnicity s nothing. Humanity and ability to have the necessary meeting of minds for the purpose in hand is non negotiable. I know a Japanese couple that married for the wrong reasons, they both moved here and after 4 years the thing split apart. At least the wife was honest in telling me that the marriage was a mistake from the start as they hardly knew each other!!

Anyways since I have never married, divorced etc......I still like to err on the side of caution. I have a few friends from Japan, Korea and Taiwan. It is funny when they start mocking guys that are looking for this mythical beautiful, compliant and malleable asian gf!! Of course they are but then again they can flip like any human being.......oh the story I'm told:)

You know what is funny? The guys are aware but they live in 'hope'. Why anyone wants to live in 'hope' is beyond me! I like a sure thing insofar as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:44:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-3 14:35

I read your story and all I can say is thread carefully. In life as in business, actually going out of your way to carry out your due dilligence will save you a world of grief.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 18:28:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-3 14:28
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-2 23:45
Are they your neighbours?

The individual's have that responsibility and the state ensures that the ...

'China is very sensible to regulate its population. China is not sentimental and China is the only nation that I see that tries to protect children from being born into unsuitable environments'.

Once you are on the ground, HailChina, you will see that the statement is not actually accurate. Too many kids in china are actually in poverty......The welfare system in Australia, rightly or wrongly is designed in part to ensure that kids do not end up eating filth. If they do.......you know it is because their parents have used the welfare cheque in a shebeen!

The absence of a minor safety net in China is what is at the heart of all these whingeing about Chinese girls and money. Materialism is everywhere but in some places, folks have only just joined the party.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.