you look like a rat
smell like a rat
walk like a rat

The real rats on CD peddle ideas like

1. carbon tax and man-made global warming theories;
2. GM foods are good for human beings;
3. China's rise is bad for the world and must be contained;
4. The Chinese regime is bad for China and should be changed; and
5. Chinese people are inferior to Westerners.

Two prime examples are you and seneca. With low lives like soapdodger, laughsatyou and bandito not far behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 18:20:38 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2013-5-20 17:14

what Bond?

James Bond?

want to smell my socks?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 18:30:34 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2013-5-20 17:14

1 this is mainstream science in China as well as every country in the world. Just like the theory of evolution

2 China is the largest importer of GM food in the world. You stop eating while in China la.

3,4,5. These are racists comments only fit for rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 20:30:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-20 20:01
I own up to having made one mistake:

Alex Bojanovsky is a SPIEGEL author, according to DER SPIEGEL. ...

in learning, nothing better than to go to the source.

here is the source of the original research

.skepticalscience.com/97-percent-consensus-cook-et-al-2013.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 20:31:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 21:44:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-20 21:38
We know now for certain that Marc Morano is a desperado who poaches all kinds of news in search of ...

Rat and Morano

they are human squeeze.

yan cha

worse than the devil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 08:00:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-21 07:26

Excerpt:

Bojanowski quotes von Storch and Krauss concerning the politics and science:

“Climate science has been kidnapped by politicians who claim their decisions are already prescribed by science and therefore are without alternatives.”   

Von Storch also calls the IPCC climate report a “joint production by science and politics.”

Bojanowski adds:                                                                                                                                                                                             

“Scientists have succumbed to the temptation of shaping policy“.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.