Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-20 14:03:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-20 13:04
seneca Post time: 2013-5-20 11:17
Absolute rubbish!

You can't read DER SPIEGEL.
Marc Morano is a LIAR!

Before you call anyone else a liar, always first look into a mirror. You will see one standing and staring at you in your very eyes in the mirror!

Translate  ...
在此之前,你叫其他人是個騙子,總是先照照鏡子。
你會看到一個站在的面前盯於你的眼前!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 14:24:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-20 11:17
Absolute rubbish!

Absolute rubbish!

Spiegel Trashes John Cook’s Survey. Man’s Impact “Remains Hotly Disputed”…Only 10% Have Faith In Models

By P Gosselin on 18. Mai 2013

German flagship news magazine Spiegel Online today has an article authored by Axel Bojanowski which takes a close look at the recent John Cook survey. German alarmists like the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research hailed it as proof that climate science was settled and done.

But Spiegel draws a different a totally conclusion.

First Bojanowski describes how a large number of Americans have serious doubts when it comes to man-made climate change, and so surveys get conducted with the aim of trying to sway public opinion. The latest was carried out by John Cook of the University of Queensland in Australia, and the results were published in the journal of Environmental Research Letters: 97% of thousands of papers surveyed agree that climate change is man-made, it asserted.

But Bojanowski trashes the findings:

There’s an obvious discrepancy between the public perception and reality.
The authors speak about ‘consensus on man-made climate change’ – and thus this threatens to further increase confusion within the public. The survey confirms only a banality: Climate scientists overwhelmingly agree that man is responsible for at least a part of the climate warming. The important question of how big is man’s part in climate change remains hotly disputed.

In the draft of the next UN report that will summarize climate science knowledge in September, it is stated: ‘It is extremely likely that human activity is responsible for more than half of the warming since the 1950s.’ The estimations from scientists on the exact extent vary vastly – here the consensus ends.”

Bojanowski then gives Spiegel readers the results produced by Cook: “About two thirds took no position on the subject – they remained on the sidelines. 97% of the rest supported man-made impact.

Also in an additional step, 35% of the authors who took no position were left out of the survey results altogether.

A new German survey produces similar results: no consensus!

Bojanowski then reports on another still unpublished German survey conducted by the University of Mainz in Germany. Senja Post told SPIEGEL ONLINE that “123 of 292 climate scientists asked participated in the study“. The result (warmists may want to sit down before reading):

Only 5% of those responding believed natural factors played the main role in the warming. However, Post then asked about the extent of the man-made warming. The result looked very different. Only 59% of the scientists said the ‘climate development of the last 50 years was mostly influenced by man’s activity. One quarter of those surveyed said that human and natural factors played an equal role’.”

Only 10% of German scientists say computer models are sufficiently accurate

Bojanowski then writes that skepticism is even far more widespread when it comes to the reliability of computer models. ”Only 10% said climate models are ‘sufficiently accurate’ and only 15% said that ‘climatic processes are understood enough’ to allow climate to be calculated.”

Bojanowski sums up: “There’s plenty of fodder there to continue the ideologically influenced debate about climate – no matter what is said about consensus.”
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 14:31:37 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-20 14:24
Spiegel Trashes John Cook’s Survey. Man’s Impact “Remains Hotly Disputed”…Only 10% Have F ...

total rubbish without merits..................all come from rat imagination.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 14:43:31 |Display all floors

here is the original source

skepticalscience.com/97-percent-consensus-cook-et-al-2013.html
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 14:45:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 15:41:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-19 10:43
Already done, you fool!

I accused you of having an uncanny, inexplicable commercial interest in s ...
Anyone's guess might be as good as mine, which is: you two guys have a personal commercial interest in maintaining the sordid business of child-trafficking.

Note to voice-cd,

As you can see above, seneca has accused me of child-trafficking in China. I have to defend myself against his lies and accusations. I hope you will remain fair and unbias when I produce a sceenshot of his to proof my point. Surely, I am allowed to defend myself here, by CD ... Yes?

Translate ......

注意 voice_cd,

正如你可以看到上面,seneca被指我在中國販賣兒童。我不得不辯護我自己針對他的謊話和指責。我希望你能維持公平和無偏時,我產生一種sceenshot,他來證明我的角度。當然,我可以為自己辯護的CD...是嗎?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 16:00:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-20 15:41
Note to voice-cd,

you look like a rat
smell like a rat
walk like a rat

you can excuse us for treating you as a rat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.