Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-19 02:44:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-19 02:44
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-19 02:28
Let me summarise what you have tried to BS in your article above. You are feeling sorry for yourse ...

Dont forget.....you are rat first and every thing else, last.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 03:16:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-19 02:40
That is your lump of BS. China Daily runs the following:

Yes......and they most definitely do not approve of Morano and  similar rats like you.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 11:06:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 18:01
I advise you, Senile Sans Souci, to tread more carefully or I will expose your and Oxbladder's secre ...
I advise you, Senile Sans Souci, to tread more carefully or I will expose your and Oxbladder's secret market activities in China. Oxbladder and you  are not just a "boy scouts", you know!

I would love to see you just do that!
Translate ...

我很想看到你就這樣做!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 13:54:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-19 10:43
Already done, you fool!

I accused you of having an uncanny, inexplicable commercial interest in s ...

And who would believe a word of what you said, especially that you are already a publicly known compulsive liar. Shooting your foul mouth from your hip is going to do you no good. Bring out any proofs you have. The expected reactions from you would be running away with your tail between your legs!
Translate  .......

誰相信你所說的一句話,尤其是你已經是一個公開的強迫的騙子。
拍攝你的臭嘴從你的髖關節是不會給你帶來任何好處。
你有任何的證明。
你的預期的反應的將永遠是你絕塵而去的你的尾巴,
兩腿中間夾個!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 19:19:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-19 16:11
There is a stray hanging nearby the vicinity in the area of my work. It would bark at anyone who w ...

you are Rat long before you become a dog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 03:04:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-19 16:11
There is a stray hanging nearby the vicinity in the area of my work. It would bark at anyone who w ...

While the oxbladder lacks integrity......

I find that you lack integrity as well as a brain to store anything except rat deposits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 07:58:53 |Display all floors
Germany’s Der Spiegel Newspaper Trashes John Cook’s 97% Consensus Survey. Man’s Impact ‘Remains Hotly Disputed’…Only 10% Have Faith In Models

By: Marc Morano - Climate Depot                         May 19, 2013 7:46 AM

http://notrickszone.com/2013/05/18/spiegel-trashes-john-cooks-survey-mans-impact-remains-hotly-disputed-only-10-have-faith-in-models/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.