Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 20:31:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 10:00
Speculating is not the same as lying!

You two "boy scouts" must allow people here to wonder what ...
Speculating is not the same as lying!   
seneca
VIP Member

9#
Post time 2012-8-17 13:31:54 |View the author only

If the Chinese leadership still retain an ounze of self-esteem, they should restrict or b ...

Yes, the thieves should not have applied for a visa to take part in the Olympiad.

They stole many gold medals!

Were you speculating or you were lying out-right?

Translate  ......

是你在投機, 或 你在撒謊?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 23:46:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-18 19:31

Translate  ......
If the Chinese leadership still retain an ounze of self-esteem, they should restrict or b ...

You were literally criticizing the Chinese leadership of consisting of people of questionable characters and zero integrity.
Translate  ....

你是從字面上看指責中國的領導的構成,
的人的值得懷疑字符和與零點的完整性。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 00:13:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 20:01
Question to the moderators:

You are fighting a good fight, Seneca.

Respect and good luck.

Lawan mesti lawan

Fight must fight ( because it is a good fight).
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 00:35:39 |Display all floors

RE: Missing post.....seneca's screenshot

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-19 10:34
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-18 19:31

Translate  ......
Yes, the thieves should not have applied for a visa to take part in the Olympiad.

They stole many gold medals!

On top and above that, you have branded the whole Chinese contingent taking part at the London Olympics, as thieves who stole their gold medals!
Translate .....

上頂部及以上的是,
你有品牌的整個中國的隊伍,
參加在倫敦奧運會上作為盜賊偷他們的金牌!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 02:06:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 10:03
Dour Oxbladder:

I will retaliate with the SAME means as those YOU are so good at employing, if fo ...
...if for no better reason than to publicly highlight your utter lack of integrity!

You talk as if you know the meaning of the word "integrity". It would then be as bizarre as to equate to a rattle snake possessing moral values!
Translate  ....

如果你知道這個詞的含義,“誠信”。
如果是這樣那將是因為,離奇如同期望,
一條響尾蛇有道德價值觀!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 02:28:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 19:01
Question to the moderators:

Let me summarise what you have tried to BS in your article above. You are feeling sorry for yourself as you may miss your gravy train! Shed your crocodile tears somewhere else. And please don't insult the intelligence of the Chinese..
Translate  ......

讓我來總結一下在你的文章中的垃圾。
您覺得對不起自己你可能會錯過的賺錢機會!
流下鱷魚的眼淚別的地方。
同時,請不要侮辱中國人的智慧,..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 02:40:18 |Display all floors
There is constant friction caused by Sans by posting illegal weblinks, i.e. links to websites banned
   in China. Not only is this unfair to posters living in China who cannot post illegal links, it is a clear
   contravention of forum rules.

That is your lump of BS. China Daily runs the following:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.