Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 21:09:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 17:58
What has this excerpt got to do with the original tpic, "Seneca's screenshot"???
Missing post.....seneca's screenshot

You read with your eyes shut closed all the time? Look at the title of this thread above. You need to be read the ABC?

Translate ....

你讀到與你的眼睛,封閉所有的時間, 是嗎?
看標題的上面此主題。
您需要被讀的ABC嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 21:15:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 18:01
I advise you, Senile Sans Souci, to tread more carefully or I will expose your and Oxbladder's secre ...

The only thing you know best is, to lie and carry on lying.

Translate .....

唯一的事情你知道是撒謊,繼續撒謊。
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 21:31:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 21:15
The only thing you know best is, to lie and carry on lying.

Translate .....

Wrong again......

You have again show your own lack of comprehension and or critical thinking skills.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 03:52:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 18:01
I advise you, Senile Sans Souci, to tread more carefully or I will expose your and Oxbladder's secre ...
Oxbladder and you  are not just a "boy scouts", you know!

You just can't refrain from telling lies, even for a minute? Or An hour? Or A day?
Translate ...

你就不能不要說謊,哪怕是一分鐘?或者一個小時?或者一天?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-5-18 04:19:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 19:01

And you continuously reveal the very depths of deceit and lies that make up the character seneca .........

You will be reported if you do not desist from your vile trait of slandering posters to cover up for your own statements in this forum .............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 10:16:20 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-5-18 04:19
And you continuously reveal the very depths of deceit and lies that make up the character seneca . ...

And you will be reported for lack of comprehension.

Go read through the whole thread carefully, and others too....and tell me who is the slanderer, the twister of facts, the no morals, immoral one.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 11:21:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 11:03
Dour Oxbladder:

I will retaliate with the SAME means as those YOU are so good at employing, if fo ...

So Expatter is driven by lack of integrity rather than lack of comprehension......

It figures.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.