Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 11:56:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 14:01
I did that once too - and promptly was banned. Sans Souci enjoys privileges, and what's more - h ...
I did that once too - and promptly was banned. Sans Souci enjoys privileges, and what's more - he is a COMMERCIAL "blogger" with a hefty politico-monetary MISSION. Obviously his handlers are pulling strings with the CHINA DAILY ...

If I do enjoy that sort of privileges as described by you, I would not have to complain of my posts been removed clandestinely so often and having to repost them! You are lying and spreading misinformation again!

如果我很享受那种特权如你所描述的,
我也不会告状的我的文章是往往秘密删除所以,
和我不必重新张贴我的文章!
你在说谎,并再次谣传!

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 12:08:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-1-12 11:09
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 15:13
The modus operandi of the moderators is very variable, which means that there is more than one at  ...
I might get feedback even.

You mean to say, you have your mole/s planted in BBS CD?

你的意思是说你栽种了您的痣在论坛的CD?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 12:33:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-26 19:17
It would merely prove that those I addressed my questions to need to be investigated because they  ...
Remember: my question was tongue-in-cheek, ...

No responsible person would claim to want to commit a crime with 'tongue-in-the-cheek' as an excuse, when discovered or apprehended! Your audiences here are not three-year-olds!

没有责任心的人会口口声声要犯了罪用 “舌头在了脸颊' 为借口,发现或逮捕时!
在这里你的听众不是三个岁的孩子!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 12:37:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-12 12:33
No responsible person would claim to want to commit a crime with 'tongue-in-the-cheek' as an excu ...

Why?

Why come back for more daily scoldings?

Cannot sleep without being scolded?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 12:49:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 14:05
You have NEVER in your LONG career as a SPAMMER here at CHINA DAILY identified a LIE that SOMEON ...
You have NEVER in your LONG career as a SPAMMER here at CHINA DAILY identified a LIE that SOMEONE ELSE HAD POSTED HERE; .....

Oh really? You have yet to answer whether it is a LIE or the TRUTH  that you have said, regarding the Chinese athletes stealing their gold medals at the London Olympics!

哦,真的吗?,你还没有回答究竟是谎言还是事实,你曾说过关于中国运动员偷了他们的金牌在伦敦奥运会!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 13:28:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-12 12:01
So you do not deny having been spamming here far too long?

Seeking the TRUTH is not spamming. Remember, as long as the TRUTH is not forthcoming, the LIE remains! Besides, you have yet to tell the truth!

追求真理是不是滥发讯息. 请记住,只要事实是得不到兑现以及的谎言仍然是!此外,你还没有说实话!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 13:57:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-1-13 17:20
seneca Post time: 2014-1-12 11:08
My benighted scoundrelly Sans Souic,

why do you think are you the ONLY poster whose texts get do ...
The computer does NOTHING "clandestinely". Do you at all know what "clandestinely" means???

Are you still living in the caves? It is common knownledge that, from the computer's point of view..... It is Garbage In and Garbage Out!  It is the human, not the computer, is to blame!
你还生活在洞穴中?众所周知的是,从看电脑的角度.....这是垃圾......得到中,和,垃圾...出来!其是人,不是电脑是至责备!

Note...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.