Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-26 16:58:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-26 16:59
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-26 16:24
A non-repaid loan becomes a debt. An unsolved illegal act becomes a crime!
非已偿还贷款成为债务。 ...

whatever that is.............................?

it is abuse. abuse because there is no moderation.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:20:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-26 15:58
whatever that is.............................?

Truth is timeless .... as in all matters.
真理是永恒的......
如中的一切事项

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 12:43:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-27 15:43
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-27 11:20
Truth is timeless .... as in all matters.
真理是永恒的......
如中的一切事项

the mods have taken down two other similar threads of yours................
the calling a spade a spade.,....and the calling a truth a truth.

why they don't take you down together with your threads is a miscarriage of justice.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 10:50:58 |Display all floors

RE: Missing post.....seneca's screenshot

Doctor could get death penalty

Global Times | 2013-12-30 23:18:01
By Chen Ximeng

Zhang Shuxia stands trial in Weinan Intermediate People's Court in the city of Weinan, Shaanxi Province, on Monday. She is accused of trafficking seven babies, one of whom died. Photo: IC

An obstetrician at the Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital of Fuping county, Shaanxi Province stood trial on Monday on charges of trafficking seven babies, one of whom died.

Dr Zhang Shuxia stood accused of selling seven babies to traffickers between November 2011 and July 2013 after persuading their parents to give up their newborns that she falsely claimed were sick, the Weinan People's Procuratorate said at trial in Weinan, Shaanxi Province.

The verdict has not yet been announced, according to an online broadcast of the trial via the Weinan Intermediate People's Court's Sina Weibo account.

Suspects convicted of child trafficking face life imprisonment, Deng Liqiang, director of the legal affairs department at the Chinese Medical Doctor Association, told the Global Times on Monday.

When circumstances are particularly serious, they will be given a death penalty, Deng said.

Zhang, 55, pled guilty and apologized to the relatives of the victims on trial, saying she was deluded by an accomplice into selling babies in the mistaken belief she was helping families in need.

In the first case of a baby being rescued, Zhang allegedly obtained a newborn infant by fooling the mother into thinking it had congenital diseases and convincing her to abandon treatment and allow Zhang to handle the baby on July 16, procurators said.

The mother later realized her baby might have been abducted and reported the case to local police on July 20.

Nine suspects were detained in August, including Zhang. The hospital's president, Wang Li, two other senior hospital managers, and three county officials were dismissed over the matter.

Six children have been rescued. One baby died after being given to Zhang by a hospital cleaner and trafficked for 1,000 yuan ($164.9) in April 2013, procurators said.

Zhang's defense lawyer Sun Lirong told the Global Times on Monday that she presented a petition in court asking for a lighter sentence signed by about 100 of Zhang's patients and relatives.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 14:52:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 11:57:10 |Display all floors

RE: Missing post.....seneca's screenshot

4 stand trial in baby trafficking case

Updated: 2014-01-06 10:24

( Xinhua)

XI'AN - Four former officials of a hospital in Northwest China's Shaanxi province where an obstetrician was accused of trafficking seven babies went on trial Monday for dereliction of duty.The four suspects include former president of Fuping County Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital Wang Li, former deputy president Yao Junmin, former director of the Department of Obstetrics Gao Wenping and former administrator of the delivery rooms Si Xin, said the Linwei district people's court in the city of Weinan.Zhang Yan, a procurator with the Linwei district people'sprocuratorate said the serious dereliction of duty of the four suspects made obstetrician Zhang Shuxia have the chancesof selling seven babies to human traffickers and thus caused bad social effects.
On December 30, Zhang pleaded guilty to selling the babies to human traffickers after persuading their parents to give up their "sick" newborns. She is awaiting sentencing.The obstetrician's involvement in baby trafficking and criminality across many provinces was exposed in July 2013,when a mother, surnamed Dong, suspected her baby had been abducted. She reported the incident to police.Zhang falsely claimed that Dong's child had a congenital disease, according to Weinan Intermediate People's Court.The baby was found in good condition in neighboring Henan Province on August 5.Two twin baby girls were also rescued from neighboring Shanxi Province and Shandong Province in east China on August 10 after their mother, surnamed Wang, contacted police in Fuping.Nine suspects were detained in August, including Zhang.Director and deputy director of the county health bureau and several hospital officials were dismissed from their posts.

Related Stories

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 12:51:30 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-6 11:57

Baby rats were kidnapped, sansukong?

What is it doing in this thread?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.