Post time 2013-5-21 12:15:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-21 08:00
Excerpt:

Bojanowski quotes von Storch and Krauss concerning the politics and science:

Rat and Morano

they are human squeeze.

yan cha

worse than the devil.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 12:17:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-21 08:43
Now, now. First we sniff out the stink surrounding Marc Morano's crooked misuse of the good name o ...
I am sure we will discover many more lies in Marc Morano's blogs!

How come everyone else is not right when you disagree with what is said? You are like a rabid dog which sees everyone is crazy.
Translate .......

你看其他所有人是不對的當你不同意的別人說什麼.
你就像一隻瘋狗看到其他人一樣,是瘋的。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 12:26:16 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-21 12:17
How come everyone else is not right when you disagree with what is said? You are like a rabid do ...

yeah....................how come they let a Rat in here?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 19:19:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-20 18:20
what Bond?

James Bond?

Nonsensical spewings from the forum loony - to be ignored.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 19:20:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-20 18:30
1 this is mainstream science in China as well as every country in the world. Just like the theory  ...

You and snakeca are the two smelliest rats here.  Look in the mirror if you don't believe me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 19:21:34 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2013-5-27 19:19
Nonsensical spewings from the forum loony - to be ignored.

what bond?

nameless bond?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 19:22:32 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2013-5-27 19:20
You and snakeca are the two smelliest rats here.  Look in the mirror if you don't believe me!

so what you  think?

that climate science is esoteric science ?

that rat is human?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.