Views: 5318|Replies: 12

Fair play and Transparency [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-28 08:31:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-28 17:06
Note to voice_cd: Fair play and Transparency  ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 20 Recycle bin        China & World        154
seneca

Note to voice_cd:

I can understand it is your prerogative to block or remove any thread or post. However, I fail to understand why for no reason/s given, the above thread is
suddenly been removed after been allowed to appear in the forum for quite awhile by now. Is it done to protect some privileged member or members who enjoy/s immunity even if he/they has/have being lying and demonising China and the Chinese people at every opportunity?

What has happened here is akin to a person who has being sentenced as charged without the charges been read out to the accused. This is worse than a kangaroo court! I can't help but to feel disgusted over the whole damn episode. It looks like CD is like another "Diaoyudao"  incident in the making!  China, wake up!!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 17:00:41 |Display all floors

Carry on crying.

See who cares.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 18:32:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-4-28 18:33

Yes, I agree.

I don't understand why posts were deleted under the counter especially if the parties/party involved request some proper explanation.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 18:49:07 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-4-28 18:32
Yes, I agree.

I don't understand why posts were deleted under the counter especially if the partie ...

Go learn your abc first

All rat posts should be deleted by right.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 22:54:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-4-28 22:56
seneca Post time: 2013-4-28 21:22
It is the same policy anywhere in the world: editors and moderators alone can decide what is to be ...

Well, don't you forget CD is a forum where you can abuse people by twisting people's screenname to insult them. If people flick through any posts of yours, they can easily spot.

Get off your high horse. You pathetci hypocrite.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 04:48:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-28 20:14
I am beginning to pity the moderators who have to read your bold, -red-glowing "Notes".

They certai ...

It has been too long that this CD forum allows one like you, to run wild with your lies and insults of the Chinese people!

Translate ...
已經太久了這CD的論壇,允許一個像你這樣的,
運行你的謊話和侮辱中國人!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 05:58:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 04:48
It has been too long that this CD forum allows one like you, to run wild with your lies and insult ...

It has been way way too long you abuse the mainstream scientists in this world and especially the mainstream scientists in ALL Chinese universities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.