Views: 1579|Replies: 2

‘The real deniers of climate change’ — the warmists! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-28 07:40:15 |Display all floors
Geologist Dr. David Deming mocks ‘The real deniers of climate change’ — the warmists!

Read the Full Article

Deming: 'With each passing year, it is becoming increasingly clear that global warming is not a scientific theory subject to empirical falsification, but a political ideology that has to be fiercely defended against any challenge. It is ironic that skeptics are called “deniers” when every fact that would tend to falsify global warming is immediately explained away by an industry of denial'

By Marc Morano - Climate Depot              April 23, 2013 11:30 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 17:04:20 |Display all floors

You dont want to deny climate change already?

When did  the change take place?

When did the surrender take place?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 22:35:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-28 21:39
David Deming thus is a man...

- who defends U.S. civilians' privilege to own guns and shoot at th ...

Sansukong, the Malayan jungle Rat.

Repent and don't continue to be a ball boy for the Republicans in USA.

I.d.i.o.t.i.c  rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.