Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-10 06:45:50 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-5-9 11:35
snakeey,

I've provided solid evidence on how you  your own wife. But you just avoid and pretend t ...

Confront him with all the proofs you got.

Translate  ......

面對他與你得到的所有證據。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 08:27:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-10 06:45
Confront him with all the proofs you got.

Translate  ......

so what has happened to your German electric companies? Forgot those?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 18:25:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-10 11:01
Stupid questions! Why does the moderator team allow you to waste the CD's bandwith with your monot ...
If I have said it, where is YOUR proof???
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 03:49:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-11 13:27
Yes, bozo, why put a lie in circulation, then ignore the questions asked of you while pretending t ...
When did I ever say I was a "professor"?, and was it in jest or otherwise?

You don't go around claiming to be a professor in jest. When you do that, you are lying... it is just that plain and simple!

Translate  .....

你去,自稱是一個教授作為一個笑話。
當你這樣做你是在說謊...
即是就是這麼簡單!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 11:28:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-9 19:31
You have provided proof that you are a liar. I have never ridiculed my wife but I claim the right  ...

Yeah, you "never" ridiculed your own wife by her back.

You of course don't have the balls to show her what you said about her HERE, regarding Chinese women's loyalty and breast.

But, what's new?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 08:03:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-13 11:06

Missing post .....   My answer to seneca ...

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 9        China & World        66
liuyedao
2013-5-12 10:28
  Stop your hooliganism if you run out of good reasons or excuses to put forward your defense. Tra ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 08:18:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-13 10:59

Missing Post .....My answer to seneca ...

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 9        China & World        66
liuyedao
2013-5-12 10:28
  You must be talking through your personal experience. Translate .... 你說的肯定是通過你的個人經歷 ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.