Author: linlinlinlin

CNN: Can China become a melting pot?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-27 11:47:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 12:12:17 |Display all floors
swede Post time: 2013-4-27 11:28
Too late the destroyers have already strangled the country.

You saying Americans made a mistake allowing you in?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 12:13:12 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-4-27 11:47
Its CCP that helping  Tibet outfrom proverty and look at how all the investment going to tibet inc ...

CCP is indefensible.

No wisdom.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 12:51:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-4-27 12:52
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-4-27 11:10
Are you kiding me that Roman don't have the xinophobic. ANd why the heh the crucify Jesus and and  ...

Rome was just one city, that grew to power in an Italy filled with a myriad of cultures and ethnic groups and which then went on to control most of the Meditteranean, much of Europe and deep into the near East. Do you honestly think that one city state managed all this by being xenophobic? The Greek city states were highly xenophobic, such as Sparta for example. Look how far they went. They basically died out because of xenophobia.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 15:18:48 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-4-27 12:51
Rome was just one city, that grew to power in an Italy filled with a myriad of cultures and ethnic  ...

That is how things work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 19:19:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-27 18:53
It is "strong" say you?

If they were "strong" intellectually and morally, they would not have to  ...
  1. The "Chinese truth" is constantly being reinvented!
Copy code
The Chinese truth is what the latest Committee decides.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 20:40:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.