Author: voice_cd

Pray for quake-hit China's Sichuan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-22 07:00:32 |Display all floors
linlinlinlin Post time: 2013-4-21 11:42
Premier Li was eating breakfast this moring in the tent, he is supervising the rescue efforts.

hi iam america man i live in china now in shenzhen iam a premecidic
like a field doctor can i help some how

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-22 07:40:49 |Display all floors
drlovewise Post time: 2013-4-21 15:00
hi iam america man i live in china now in shenzhen iam a premecidic
like a field doctor can i hel ...

You're an American paramedic living in Shenzhen and you come to a forum board to ask how you can help?
I guess you must have kept your occupation a secret from everyone in China up until now.
I wonder if there are any anonymous surgeons from western nations hiding in China
who can't figure out any other way to reach out other than on this forum.  {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 08:12:06 |Display all floors
And I wish the epidemic prevention should be done right away.
nothing I have is truely mine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 10:02:32 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2013-4-20 14:05
Pray for the victims of the earthquake in Ya'an, Sichuan province.

Pray? And what good will that do? If God knows everything and is in control of everything then praying wont do any good because that means he did this. We even say " it was an "act of God" that did this. Praying does nothing. Direct ACTION will take care of this mess not praying. You should examine your idea about who and what God is and the REALITY of such absurd beliefs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 10:09:38 |Display all floors
jarryxzs Post time: 2013-4-22 09:42

what're jarryxzs posts about? spy codes?
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-22 11:49:56 |Display all floors
I offer my heartfelt condolences to those who have lost friends and family in Ya'an City and in the other areas hit by the earthquake and to those who are injured.

I for one will donate a weeks salary to the relief fund or Chinese Red Cross as a mark of both respect and solidarity with the victims. There is little else I can do from where I am. I urge everyone though to make a donation of as much or little as you can afford. A day's wage or salary at least shows you really care about what has happened.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 14:06:38 |Display all floors
Hope for more survivals!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.