Views: 4210|Replies: 7

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 08:48:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-19 07:53

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2008                                                                                                                                                                                            

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution

"CO2 for different people has different attractions. After all, what is it? - it’s not a pollutant, it’s a product of every living creature’s breathing, it’s the product of all plant respiration, it is essential for plant life and photosynthesis, it’s a product of all industrial burning, it’s a product of driving – I mean, if you ever wanted a leverage point to control everything from exhalation to driving, this would be a dream. So it has a kind of fundamental attractiveness to bureaucratic mentality." - Richard S. Lindzen, Ph.D. Professor of Atmospheric Science, MIT

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 10:03:38 |Display all floors
but rat surely is a pollutant......................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 19:11:41 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 23:25:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-20 19:11
Related Article  .....

Don't simply believe every thing you find on the Internet.

You want to learn stuffs......go to some mainstream science web sites.

Go to NASA, Noaaa, IPCC, or any major university web sites....or any science academy web sites of any major country
Or Scientific America or any mainstream science magazine web sites.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-21 10:54:45 |Display all floors

RE: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution

Reposting missing post...

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution

[color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important]China & World

Revolutionar2013-4-20 22:25

Related Article ..... Dr Roy Spencer on Global Warming [/url]

Related Article .....

Dr Roy Spencer on Global Warming

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 07:46:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-21 10:50
Richard Lindzen is not trustworthy!

Thus this thread is completely superfluous.
Richard Lindzen is not trustworthy!

Oh Really? What do you say of yourself?

Translating .......

哦,真的吗?你说你自己是什么?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 07:58:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-22 07:46
Oh Really? What do you say of yourself?

Translating .......

You are best advised to cover face and jump into the river.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.