Author: sunnylin01

Portraits of all 56 ethnic groups in China   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-22 05:05:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 22:06
Has your temporary girlfriend given you the slip, are you bored? So many meaningless posts in such ...

By temporary girlfriend I guess you're referring to your mother. Don't worry. I've been lucky enough
never to have met her.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 07:35:33 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-4-18 13:30
The Tibetan ethnic group

I especially like this picture
Originally I was a first time to learn English,So, a lot of ways can't work the application of the BBS,So I really need the help of friends, I hope t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 07:15:54 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-4-17 23:24
The Miao ethnic group

Me
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 10:32:55 |Display all floors
Actually we belong to the minority ethnic group but in our Hukou system it was mistakely shown as Han(thousands of us under our family tree were mistakely recorded as Han). In 1999 some of us tried to correct it but we've been told it's too late because we've already been recorded as the Han Ethnic people. Well it's nothing bad to be Han Because my grandgrandmother and my grandmother were from the Han group, my mother is also from the Han ethnic but actually we have blood from the Dong Ethnic which is from my father's side. Theoritically we should belong to the "Dong".  The family tree book in our district is kept by my father now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 11:10:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shengshi at 2013-4-23 11:10

All the faces in the pictures are in the same pattern big eyes, oval shape face, fair complexion, high pointy noise. They're not real girl. Just fantacy to meet the viewers' dream girl standard. Not all ethenic the same look.
They're Barbie dolls in Chinese style.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-23 11:13:44 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-4-23 11:10
All the faces in the pictures are in the same pattern big eyes, oval shape face, fair complexion, hi ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 14:36:39 |Display all floors
These are very beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.