Author: manoj10

Explosions in Boston Marathon   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-16 10:00:00 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-4-16 06:21
Inside job?

Now they will outlaw all possible chemicals guerrillas might use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 10:02:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-4-16 06:42
Oh please.....

Last year the FBI nabbed 5 white 'anarchists' who plotted to bomb a bridge in clev ...

The chip on the shoulder applies to wood chips, not potato chips, Fenix

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-16 11:56:45 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-4-16 08:51
i·ro·ny  
/ˈīrənē/
Noun

Very good, you can use a dictionary, well done.

Now go read Cestmoi's post and look for the Irony in it. I don't expect you to be able to understand it as most American's aren't too good at using irony let alone the subtle arts of understatement and word play and the double entendre unless it is pretty obvious.

As one of Stamford University's professors of English said at the outset of a lecture I attended some 30 years ago while at university in Sydney. "As an American I would like to apologise to each of you for my nations  abuse of the English language. What has been done in America is nothing short of criminal and has debased the entire language in a global context."
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 13:03:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 13:05:08 |Display all floors
  Anarchists did this, not terrorist, what ever colour they are or what religion they believe in. Every country has some sort of  Anarchists group with in the country.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 13:54:39 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-4-16 06:21
Inside job?

It will be interesting to see who "takes responsibility" for this lot - will it be the zionist favourite "a previously unkown terrorist group" or maybe an Iranian or a North Korean. strange how it is taking so long for the super US spy agencies to come up with a culprit seeing as how they had a full list of the WTC/911 perps within a couple of hours. Whatever - the only benefactor of the killing of innocent people is the zionist US Government - it is after all their modus operendi - their forte. Ramping up the fear factor among the US sheeple seems to go hand in hand with them invading some country or other so what's on the agenda this time?
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 13:59:53 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-4-16 06:42
Oh please.....

Last year the FBI nabbed 5 white 'anarchists' who plotted to bomb a bridge in clev ...

I just love the way the Fart Burp and Itch club come up with "plots" - first off they canvas around looking for people they can lead into either saying something or doing something then they provide them with phony explosives and arrest them and say they snagged another plot to destroy amerika .... laughable is a mild way to describe these clowns.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.