Views: 7332|Replies: 10

Why this forum is dominated by foreign men and chinese women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-14 22:18:25 |Display all floors
I find that this forum seems to have more discussions on the relationship of foreign men and chinese women, while there are fewer discussions on the relationship between chinese men and foreign women. Why is this happening? Aren't there any foreign woman and chinese man who like each other? Speak out, chinese men ! Let the foreign women hear our voice !

If no one speaks out, then I want to be the first person to speak out. I'm a chinese man who have been living abroad for eight years, and I'm definitely interested in dating foreign women. I think foreign women are more attractive, more sincere, and more affectionate than chinese women (this is just my personal opinion). I like most foreign women except the women of the Anglosphere (US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ). I'm not attracted to the women of the Anglosphere, except those women, I'm pretty much open to date other types of foreign women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 22:31:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHanian at 2013-4-14 22:39

Guys, don't get me wrong. I'm not against the relationship between foreign men and chinese women. I think we chinese people, both chinese men and women, should get out of our circle and date different kinds of people from other parts of the world. Especially chinese men, we should date out more often. There are many good women around the world, some of them are better than chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 22:35:10 |Display all floors
Except some women from the Anglosphere and some chinese women, I'm open to date any type of women from anywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 23:10:30 |Display all floors
TheHanian Post time: 2013-4-14 22:35
Except some women from the Anglosphere and some chinese women, I'm open to date any type of women fr ...

my sister is a native iceland person, how about? too cool for you?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 09:52:28 |Display all floors
Have you dated any girls in Canada???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 12:03:47 |Display all floors
Dominated ? I do not have this idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:27:10 |Display all floors
so English-speaking woman is not your dish huh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.