Author: laoda1

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-23 11:08:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-23 16:50:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-23 11:28
The "Assimilists' biggest problem" is, and possibly always was that British bigots such as Oxbla ...

My, my yet again you want to show the world how ignorant you are .........

Firstly, this post was not to you but no matter. But given the former why the need for abuse which you seem to add as a standard to all your posts now and gives you the quality of a gibbering baboon. In fact, I am embarrassed even for your supporters who have consistently showed their hypocritical stance in not questioning your abusive postings when it is clearly not warranted ...........

As regards the content of your semi-literate post. I have cited a book (The Balfour Agreement) written by Jonathan Schneer which discusses early 20th century British attitudes to Jews and other ethnicities yet you gibber on as if I had either written the book or been present at that age in history. You do not seem to have even a small amount of nous to understand that the discussion should centre on that and not your delight in being able to slander me for no reason other than your retarded rational.

As regards Jews and Chinese the main thing they have in common is that they are both bipedal and any similarity between their history would be tenuous in the extreme.  The main difference is at the time of the cited book Jews didn't have a homeland and would become hosted in other countries when necessary, whereas the Chinese did have a homeland. Here is the part where you cite the information where Chinese have been evicted on mass and numerous times ......

Other than that if you are not prepared to think before you post and do so without the unnecessary abuse then why not stay away from my conversations as you simply do not have the ability to converse in a logical or sensible manner .....

I will not miss your stupidity and that is for sure .......          

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 17:59:02 |Display all floors

[Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media]

Dude, just because they own or run the medias doesn't necessarily mean they CONTROL them!

Not even close!

There are certain policies, guidelines and protocol that are laid out by ruling power elite establishment of the Western World that have to be followed. No Exception!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 18:57:45 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2013-4-23 17:59
[Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media]

What planet do you live in?  US media has been consistently pro Israel and anti Palestinian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 19:26:18 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-23 09:25
How you manage to get by with such little knowledge, is a mystery. Well, Seneca is a roach... try  ...

His posts must be prepared for him..... he reads from a script.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 19:51:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 20:00:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.