Author: laoda1

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-23 20:12:39 |Display all floors
just as long as they do the right thing or else this will happen to dem...people will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. but how strong you stand is what makes you (are you familiar with this sayin)
  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-23 20:30:42 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2013-4-23 17:59
[Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media]

There are certain policies, guidelines and protocol that are laid out by ruling power elite establishment of the Western World that have to be followed. No Exception!

Such as incubator babies in Iraq  .........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-23 20:31:17 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-23 20:00
I worked in the Zoo. Please don't insult Baboons! I know Baboons have higher IQ than Seneca!

Oh ........  !

I never thought of that .......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 20:39:12 |Display all floors
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 20:50:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-23 20:41
We might as well tell Oxbladder that just because Mr Jonathan Schmeer wrote a book abo ...

I have not called for the expulsion from Jews anywhere on this forum ...........

And your making up lies and distorting texts does you no favours .........  

Four years ago you were nothing like as retarded as you seem now .........

Back then at least you would stay on track if only a little while  .........  !!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-24 09:57:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-22 19:30
I thought I was "brainwashed", your favourite phrase to describe someone who has got too much one- ...

I thought I taught you a better way to write your common replies.
Now write this down this time because this is a more mature way to say what you always end up saying.
"I am rubber, you are glue, what bounces off of me, sticks to you."
Now try that next time since you can never come up with anything original on your own.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 17:11:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-24 12:33
I know. You will even deny the accusation that you are Oxbladder. We admire talent like you! Hitle ...
You will even deny the accusation that you are Oxbladder.

Indeed I do and I will report you for this name calling next time as it is childish and unwarranted ..........

Grow up and stop believing that your status as MVM is carte blanche to act retarded ........

It should be you of all people that sets an example in this forum ........... !!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.