Author: voice_cd

What major troubles have you encountered in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-28 08:11:17 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-5-28 04:01
If China wants to promote itself as a progressive, friendly place to the world communi ...

I have heard plenty of talk about the state of Chinese toilets but my exposure to it has been minimal

Fundamental changes will burnish the country's profile.......the girls can add the soft power...actually, they are already doing that.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 08:16:30 |Display all floors
PATRICKHENRYUSA Post time: 2013-4-25 20:18
not much.  but in Beijing, trying to get your suitcase up and down the steps of the underground trai ...

well you ought to travel light in the first instance! Hardly the Chinese fault that you insist on taking the kitchen sink with you
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 08:19:26 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-5-28 08:11
I have heard plenty of talk about the state of Chinese toilets but my exposure to it has been mini ...

"the girls can add the soft power"

That's probably good for China...the guys in power in China can be quite dumb

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 08:19:41 |Display all floors
PATRICKHENRYUSA Post time: 2013-4-25 20:25
really? in your life, did you ever hear of someone "catching something" from a toilet seat?  what  ...

my doctor once assured me that it is not possible to catch a thing from toilet seats...unless you sit on a  bloody one which then leads to a good question.....why did you sit on it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 08:26:02 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-5-28 04:19
"the girls can add the soft power"

That's probably good for China...the guys in power in China ca ...

really, I thought they were astute. slicked back hair, nehru suits all 5'1 in stacked heels.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-28 08:44:23 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-5-28 08:11
I have heard plenty of talk about the state of Chinese toilets but my exposure to it has been mini ...

i THINK The girls provide thew Hard Power not the Soft...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 08:50:33 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-5-28 04:44
i THINK The girls provide thew Hard Power not the Soft...

I've never heard of Chinese girls proffering hard power....what am I missing?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.