Views: 19530|Replies: 46

WhiteBear the Caucasian Moderator is a Horrible Moderator   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-11 14:23:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Gluon at 2013-4-11 15:08

This is what happens when you give cultural power to whites in China: they turn the nation into their own degenerate white nations.  

As a way of censoring my pro-China posts, he keeps on merging my posts.  The following was four separate posts, but WhiteBear merged it into one, and I suspect that all my posts in that thread will just be merged into that same post until it becomes a very massive posts.  This ends up giving less exposure to my pro-China posts.  Maybe WhiteBear has been sent to China to be a cultural instigator: a Trojan horse.  Or maybe he is just a self-motivated cultural degenerate with no links to an anti-China plot.  Who knows.   Further study is required.  Here is the post he merged:

What would be the practical benefit of banning drinks as well as food in the subway?  How would it outweigh the loss of efficiency to citizens who require food to sustain human metabolism?

Instead of banning food, how about simply deporting citizens who make a mess?  These people have no innate drive to want to do the right thing and respect other people and their nation.  They have bad genes.  China really needs to deport as much as 20% of their population immediately.  Clean up the gene pool.  

In an ideal society, there would be no need for laws because all the citizens would be self-driven to do the right thing.

This is why Israel does not need many laws: Jews who don't choose out of their own free will to serve the interests of fellow Jews are either kicked out of Israel and Jewish communities, or they are killed.  So the Jewish end up saving much resources on crime prevention.

Dude, I lost points when you merged my three posts (not four).  Where is the forth one?   

(5 posts merged)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-11 14:51:21 |Display all floors
delete you{:soso_e145:}

latest is go to kim--a nuke type of delete{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 14:53:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Gluon at 2013-4-11 15:05

Hahahaha. {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 15:10:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Gluon at 2013-4-11 15:44

In Israel, we give no power to these white degenerates.  All of our organizations and companies are run by Jews who share Jewish values, not foreigners who don't share our values and beliefs.  We are not dumb enough to allow the Trojan Horse effect to ruin our nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 15:21:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Gluon at 2013-4-11 15:26

I will no longer post in the "City Life" section until WhiteBear is deported back to Poland.  

On a more humorous note, WhiteBear reminds me of the Polish Michael Stivic character from "All In the Family," a long running American TV show whose purpose was to weaken the expanding Caucasian Empire.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 15:47:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-11 15:19
Ah, you lost CREDITS because four meaningless posts were united to one that had a little substance.

Notice the chain of support among the white cultural instigators.  Seneca is a well known caucasian cultural instigator.  Trojan Horse effect is in full gear in China.  Watch out, China!  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-11 16:31:36 |Display all floors
The name of the thread was "delete"

So the first post was but later he edit it and give a different name and content.

You are highly dishonest guy  Gluon,sad.

Shame on you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.