Author: sunnylin01

What are the differences between Chinese women and American women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 14:11:09 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-4-17 14:06
But is it not the Christian theological doctrine ? Original Sin ? Christin dogma that sin is inheri ...

Like Father Like Sons Gweilos says
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 17:19:11 |Display all floors
I think that foreign men who marry Chinese women are in-fact losers who couldn't get the real deal back home.

And the Chinese women who marry foreign men, the reason they were attracted to them in the first place is because they are foreign.
America, land of the ignorant home of the war criminals.
China, land of the fake, home of the delusional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 17:20:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mus_ne at 2013-4-17 17:26
querist Post time: 2013-4-12 21:09
I think this is a sad commentary on your culture, Sara. I rarely see a Chinese man even hold a doo ...

I agreed with everything you until you said: "You're surrounded by the most beautiful women on Earth."

I must be in an entirely different country then.
My image of the most beautiful women on earth, is women who do not spit their guts out on the bus/on the train/on the road/ in the park.

Women who don't clip their nails next to you in the office with their nails flying left right and centre.

Women who don't burp/fart out loud in public/office environment.

Women who don't eat with their mouth open and don't make unnecessary loud chewing noises when eating chewing gum or food.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-17 17:53:35 |Display all floors
mus_ne Post time: 2013-4-17 17:20
I agreed with everything you until you said: "You're surrounded by the most beautiful women on Eart ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 18:20:22 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-4-17 17:53

I'm glad you agree with me. I'm no racist and I have nothing against Chinese people in-fact I thank them for welcoming me into their country and allowing me to work and earn a decent living.

But I just don't understand their mannerisms and etiquette... if any.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 18:49:19 |Display all floors
mus_ne Post time: 2013-4-17 04:20
I agreed with everything you until you said: "You're surrounded by the most beautiful women on Eart ...

All I can say in response to your comments is that I must associate with a different class of lady. I've never seen any of those behaviors in the ladies with whom I work when I am in China, but I spend most of my time at universities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 19:20:16 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-4-17 01:06
But is it not the Christian theological doctrine ? Original Sin ? Christin dogma that sin is inheri ...
But is it not the Christian theological doctrine ? Original Sin ? Christin dogma that sin is inherited is against all ethics, morality and common sense. It is against the explicit pronouncement of God !

Can you quote this explicit pronouncement of God, please? Seriously. I am not aware of a single monotheistic religion that does not include the concept of "original sin", so I would very much like to be enlightened in this regard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.