Views: 28241|Replies: 146

South Korea will becomes poorest country overnight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-8 19:32:43 |Display all floors
If war breaks out, South Korea will becomes the poorest nation on earth over night.

The S Korean govt need to think twice before she provoke the North again with her American friend.
Things can go out of controlled easily!
She wants to prove she can use money to supress North by buying American weapons and troops.

But her country will become poorest country as soon as war breaks out.

They are now one of the wealthiest country and most modern countries in the world.
but in over night, they may go down and turn themselves into poorest country on earth.
So they must stop the joint military execericse with US now before its all too late!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 23:28:02 |Display all floors
Very interesting theory. {:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 01:00:25 |Display all floors
right.............

the world should surrender on the first threat by mad kimchi............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-9 01:14:38 |Display all floors
And NK should stop trying to make bombs and try to feed its people instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 01:43:07 |Display all floors
I fail to see the reasoning behind your assertion. Why would a war with the DPRK bankrupt the ROK, especially since there is no way the DPRK could win?

Also, who is provoking whom? The DPRK has been told many times by the UN, of which it is a member, to stop testing nuclear weapons and to stop testing long range missiles that the DPRK clearly states are intended to be able to hit the USA. If the ROK wanted the USA to leave, the USA would leave. The government of the ROK want the US troops to remain, so they remain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 02:17:22 |Display all floors
Nephew_Pang Post time: 2013-4-8 13:10
What right has the UN to tell the north Koreans they can't test nuke, when the US and any its alli ...
What right has the UN to tell the north Koreans they can't test nuke

As a member of the UN, the DPRK agreed to be bound by the UN charter, which includes following the requests by the UN Security Council. In 1991, the DPRK joined the UN, so since 1991 they have been obliged to follow those requests. Being willing to abide by the decisions of the UN Security Council is one of the conditions of joining the UN.

When has the UN taken orders from the White House other than since Obama became president?

The UN has, for the most part, failed. I can understand why third-world countries would ignore it because it can't do much other than funnel financial aide to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 02:25:13 |Display all floors
Nephew_Pang Post time: 2013-4-8 13:21
The US and Israel have ignored all their UN Resolutions; ordering them to set free the Palestinian ...

I never said that the US followed the UN resolutions. I was simply answering your question as to why the DPRK should follow the resolutions. The US and Israel are also obligated to follow the resolutions, and the UN has mechanisms to address their lack of compliance.

The fact that the UN is not pursuing the appropriate measures against these violations of the rules just shows that the UN is no longer effective.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.