Author: dingo

South Korea will becomes poorest country overnight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-16 02:02:51 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-15 22:11
It was the fear of communism that helped South Korea to develop. Just like in post war Europe, und ...

Investments such as Marshall Plan need the right use on the side of the recipent.
Germany reveived a rather small amount compared to e.g. UK or France amid being the most destroyed of all.
And Germany received it's part as a cheap credit, not as free money like UK and France.
Today the Funds given to the UK and France are consumed, while the Funds given by Germany not only lasted to this day,
but increased the capital base by good investment and management.

And it's this.
Infrastructure, Buildings and Industrial Installations are only a small share of South Korea's Capital.
South Korea will keep well educated, enterprising, intelligent and free thinking minds and with them investor trust.
Thus it would be all over again the feat as before, when South Korea went from the poor agricultural and destroyed part,
to industrial power.
While the Industrialised north lacked the free minds to keep up and consumed up it's industrial base into disrepair.

Mind you, East Germany DID NOT reveive any Marshall Fund Moneys,
but still had for some time almost similar living standards, much unlike much of western Europe,
until the crippling grip of political buerocracy managed to run the country down the drain and steered it's economy into disrepair.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 10:07:08 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-4-16 02:02
Investments such as Marshall Plan need the right use on the side of the recipent.
Germany reveived ...

You are wrong, Britain only finished paying its war debt to the US in 2006, there was no "free money". Moreover the capitalists having changed Germany to one of their choosing, moved a great part of the western industrial base there, to the detriment of old industries.

I know many East Germans who would disagree with your assessment of East Germany, but we shall leave that for some other time.

As for South Korea, "investor trust" seems to be key to your assessment, and that is only present while the state maintains its vassal status. Any move towards some form of reconciliation with the north, will soon put an end to that trust.

The North did not lack the minds all it lacks is access to the world markets, there are sanctions against it, if you haven't noticed.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 11:15:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-4-16 11:22
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-15 21:15
Yes there are many unemployed in the US but most are not starving.

The US and other Western count ...

The US offered food aid to N. Korea is not out ofhumanitarianism, but is in order to control the world being the a few nuke powers in the world.

Do you know how many debts the US owe to China? 1155.2 Trillion USD. Till it has been sending military to Asia.

Why wouldn't the US give up the Nuke and be the role model in the world?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 11:17:57 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-15 16:31
Too many russians nukes to do that. Where as if NK was like its much better cousin SK it would n ...

China never wants to threat any country in world by using nuke. She promises not to use nuke first at any cirstance. But the US never commits that.

P.R China never invades to any country. What about the US and the US-led allies?

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 11:36:14 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-4-16 11:17
China never wants to threat any country in world by using nuke. She promises not to use nuke first ...

No use.

The regime cannot get what it wants most ....survival of the regime......by nuking others.

If it can, it will.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 11:37:37 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-4-16 11:17
China never wants to threat any country in world by using nuke. She promises not to use nuke first ...

China like north korea is about regime survival.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 13:48:15 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-15 20:37
I am sure your comment does not reflect the Korean peoples wishes. Families are split between Nort ...
People point to North Korea and call it a totalitarian state..... but at least it is a free state

Wow, it's amazing the education of some people. Free, ha? That's not even worth a reply.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.