Views: 96176|Replies: 576

Why do some people hate China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-7 00:50:48 |Display all floors
China is an very old nation and it has it share of bad deeds through history. China fell into the Western thieves in the 1800's because of it's ignorance. But since the China's revolution to end Western thieves' occupation and exploitation, China has becoming one of the most promised land in the world. China has the fastest growing economy and eventually will be the largest economy in the world. With China's rise, many former Western thieves' victim nations has greatly benefited in both political and economic prosperity. China quickly form BRICS to challenge the U.S.'s monopolar by installing a multipolar economic system. The U.S.'s economic sanction or strangulation against Independent nations now are not as effective as it used to be.

Not only China has becoming the world economic engine, it also rise peacefully without shipping their military and secret force to far away land to prop up puppet regime, kill other peoples, practic brutally slavery, harass other religion in other countries like the way U.S. rise.  But yet, many people still hate China.

Who hate China?
Why hate China?
What can we do about it?
Is the hatred resulted from misinformation from Western thieves' dominated propaganda, or what China do is truely evil?

We should give credit to nations who are peaceful and respect the domestic affair of other nation by not interference in domestic dispute. Must China learn to prop up puppet regime like the U.S. to in order to gain respect or should China continue to practice the policy of mutual respect and non-intereference?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 12:12:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-4-6 22:34

Much of the hatred of China results from the western dominated media as you say.
Much of it is jealous. Westerners have always fancied themselves as the 'chosen people'
and the huge and sudden success of China has taken them aback. They refuse to acknowledge
that there is a power greater than themselves. When the see a communist nation escape from
their every effort to destroy communism they start stuttering arguments such as China being
a capitalist nation that was led to success by the much more capable westerners.
You can see the abject narcissism of such ridiculous arguments yet they wonder why these
arguments aren't taken seriously by anyone other than themselves.
The west is in the inevitable decline of any society built on the worship of nothing more
than money. After all, this is the basis of capitalism. Trying to get rich off the hard work of others.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:22:15 |Display all floors
yeah hate.

Hate la.

Go ahead and hate

So much hate in your head,
your head will catch fire.

but on the other hand,
no hate no change.

go ahead and hate
so we can see changes.

hate is the genesis of changes
revolutionaries are the agents of change.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:38:16 |Display all floors
one thing is always there.

every despot in the world preaches hatred of foreigners.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:42:29 |Display all floors
no country has ever been a good country without first defeating the hatred with fascination and respect.

despots are always for status quos
revolutionaries are always for changes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:44:19 |Display all floors
instead of talk of hatred......................................

where is the talk about being rational?
talk about being logical?

being logical and rational.

that is the best ambition.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 12:55:37 |Display all floors
If being logical and rational interests you why do you write such nonsense?
You're ramblings are totally meaningless.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.