Views: 9769|Replies: 26

Why are they leaving China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 17:35:57 |Display all floors
1.jpg

An increasing amount of foreigners are leaving Beijing due to the torrid air conditions, dubbed the “Airpocalypse”, according to an article published by Financial Times on April 1. The article cites diplomats, high-end managers, and local companies that provided services to expats.

Many foreign private doctors in Beijing’s international hospitals have also announced their plans to leave due to the environmental issues. The ongoing exodus has reportedly caused difficulties for a number of recruitment companies who are in need of foreign employees.

Air pollution has been a highly discussed issue among Beijing locals as well, especially after statistics were released by the Chinese government and the US Embassy during January’s “Airpocalypse” period, which showed that toxic concentrations were 40 times the recommended standard set by the World Health Organization.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-6 09:48:18 |Display all floors
""An increasing amount of foreigners are leaving Beijing""

As they say, Every cloud has a silver lining.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 10:26:20 |Display all floors
Yes I am also leaving in November. CAN'T WAIT!
America, land of the ignorant home of the war criminals.
China, land of the fake, home of the delusional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 15:06:01 |Display all floors
exactly the type of sub human response i would expect from u bert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 16:02:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-6 09:48
""An increasing amount of foreigners are leaving Beijing""

As they say, Every cloud has a silver li ...

Mr Robert237,
I have read with interest your posts on the utopian life communism provides. I am keen to educate myself further and so elicited the power of the internet to quench my thirst for knowledge. Sadly I was disappointed when I asked “which are the successful communist countries?” I can find only five countries which call themselves communist although that includes China which I think is debatable.

The general consensus seems to be “There have been no successful communist countries (meaning they are “true” communists from day one to the present) in history. Every country that has ever made an attempt at communism as a central government has failed. Nearly every one has been turned into a totalitarian state, the opposite of communism”.

So I turn to you, the font of communist knowledge, to point me in the right direction. Which are the successful communist countries? And secondly, if life under communism is so good, why don’t you live in a communist country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 17:56:59 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-6 16:02
Mr Robert237,
I have read with interest your posts on the utopian life communism provides. I am ke ...

Even George Blake admits Communism failed and he spyed for the Reds against us because he believed in it at the time.

Its ironic that idiot Robert sticking up for a system that would for a start, not allow people like him to shoot their fat mouths off about the state.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 00:30:16 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-6 00:02
Mr Robert237,
I have read with interest your posts on the utopian life communism provides. I am ke ...

Only successfully brainwashed capitalist stooges refer to communism as 'utopian'.
This is part of the brainwashing, a sarcastic and dismissive tone to anything hinting of a fair
and equitable society. It is obvious you have been conditioned to accept being taken advantage
of by your masters. No need to try and undo the brainwashing you have undergone since kindergarten.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.