Author: outspoken

Second Korean war is coming ahead?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-5 19:59:19 |Display all floors
There will be no war, it is all posturing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 21:00:54 |Display all floors
The miracle is why no regime collapse.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 21:13:09 |Display all floors
outspoken Post time: 2013-4-4 06:16
But if the war really happens, the biggest losers would no others but koreans and then China.

The eventual loser should a war occur is Japan, aside for the myriad Generals and chubby Kim. Imagine a unified Korea? China, naturally, will not fare as well as the unified Korea.

Seoul will take a pounding and then North will cease to be North.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 21:17:33 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-4 09:04
What international laws has the DPRK broken?

Illegal deployment of Missiles? Threatening the peace and security of the Korean peninsula?

Unsure of the Singaporean laws but if I threaten to kill a man here, I'd be arrested! He is threatening to nuke a country that has not even paid him any attention!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 23:09:28 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-4-5 11:43
awww...
ur the one who work in China...employed by Chinese...and in debt with China~
HAHAHAHAHAHHA ...

You are misinformed I don't work in China I work in America.

Its a shame you put the good people of China down with your irresponsible actions. You pretend like you represent them but you don't.

People are pretty much the same all over the world they just want to live and have the best life they can with as little pain and suffering as possible.

It's always governments and exremist like you that mess it up for the rest of us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 23:16:21 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-5 23:09
You are misinformed I don't work in China I work in America.

Its a shame you put the good people  ...

You are talking to a panda. A hungry panda.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 00:16:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.