Author: outspoken

Second Korean war is coming ahead?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 22:16:01 |Display all floors
the biggest loser will only be North Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:54:43 |Display all floors
It is not fair to say that the North Koreans are escalating the tension. It is the not the Koreans that have their troops in the middle of the United States provoking the U.S. by doing military drills and move their military to the U.S. coast for the last 50 or so years. All the Koreans want to have respect and peace from the thieves in the U.S. That should not be too much to ask. Giving the thieves in the U.S. aggressive the ongoing attacks against other countries and ongoing military threats, what the Koreans are doing is just to keep the thieves at bay. If the thieves in the U.S. can make you weak or you fail to make yourself strong, the thieves will will kill you. It had always been the foreign policy of  the thieves in the U.S.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:54:43 |Display all floors
It is not fair to say that the North Koreans are escalating the tension. It is the not the Koreans that have their troops in the middle of the United States provoking the U.S. by doing military drills and move their military to the U.S. coast for the last 50 or so years. All the Koreans want to have respect and peace from the thieves in the U.S. That should not be too much to ask. Giving the thieves in the U.S. aggressive the ongoing attacks against other countries and ongoing military threats, what the Koreans are doing is just to keep the thieves at bay. If the thieves in the U.S. can make you weak or you fail to make yourself strong, the thieves will will kill you. It had always been the foreign policy of  the thieves in the U.S.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 23:04:06 |Display all floors
China should pay a close attention to this crisis. China should continue to do what they have been doing. We must remember that we are dealing with the U.S., the world most dangerous and most aggressive thieves control nation on earth. China should be sensitive in this and try not to turn this situation into a mass murder event. China should continue to encourage the Americans to demand their "leaders" to show restrain and respect for other country while encourage the Koreans to be patient and show restraint. What China shouldn't do is to disarm the Koreans. If the Koreans are disarmed the way Iraqi was, then the thieves in the U.S. will invade Korea for sure and many people will die.

As for South Koreans, we must remember that was not the people. The South Koreans government are made up of people who have to answer to the thieves in the U.S. because they are the people  who gave them power and protection. We China should do is to encourage South Korean government to talk with the North and not rely too much on U.S. aids and protection. South Koreans should learn to make their own weapons and shield their military from the U.S.  South Korean have to stop relying on U.S. for protection and begin to produce their own nukes and missiles and have more military ties with the North without the U.S.' watch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 23:05:21 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-4-3 23:24
Deportation , emprisonment and tortureof hundred thousand of politic oponent, the uno is actually  ...

Yes, North Korean's government did try to interrogate CIA agents. What is the problem with that? The Korean people have the right to protect their country too you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 23:05:21 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-4-3 23:24
Deportation , emprisonment and tortureof hundred thousand of politic oponent, the uno is actually  ...

Yes, North Korean's government did try to interrogate CIA agents. What is the problem with that? The Korean people have the right to protect their country too you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 23:11:24 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-3 23:04
What international laws has the DPRK broken?

You can't ask a country to disarm themselves while being encircle a ruthless thieves control nation. The DPRK never broke any intentional law ever. If the U.S. want North Koreans to disarm their nukes or any other weapons, the  U.S. should sent their killing machines homes from all countries and get rid of their nukes first. The only thing the Koreans want is dependent and security guarantee from the thieves. Know government in the world will want to trade their national security for a few peace of breads offered by their enemies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.