Author: outspoken

Second Korean war is coming ahead?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 16:44:49 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 00:13
Only his stooges in the KMT did.

Learn some Chinese history before coming here making a silly ass ...

learn to debate without sounding like a silly child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 16:53:39 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-6 14:12
You are jealous because Robert out smart you by miles. Eat your heat out Dummy!

Intelligence because he agrees with your thinking? LOL

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-6 20:32:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 12:01
Datz bicoz the Jineze don't haf weapons of de same kwolity to opher, let alone to zell... Think of ...

Incorrect ............

It is because the US constantly creates enemies to prosper their business ............

And by the childish look of your writing your wine is rotting what little part of your brain you may have previously had .........

Not that I care of course  ................  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-6 20:34:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 12:04
You haf dun dat? Ritten de history on de back oph a stamp (Queen Elisa on de front?) end your will ...

Actually ..............

There was only enough space left to write your CV ..............

Luckily those three vacant word spaces were ample  ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 21:11:36 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-5 20:06
Go tell that to your grand children, because no one else will take you too seriously.

ha ha and your musings will be in the books for your grandchildren to marvel at? no, thought not!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 21:33:46 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-6 06:40
Senor Bandito, where do you keep your dopes?

i have good peoples that ensures I don't lack...Boots, for instance, is very good to me

eres un pequeno pero
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 21:38:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-4-6 17:40
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 09:36
Iraq was NOT a colony of the USA prior to 2001, but GW Bush still though he had the right to buried ...

reason is not a strong point. are the iraqis free than ever before? is iraq a better place now without uday, quassam and saddam plus is madcap family?

lawful intervention however unsavoury is not entirely bad. It is easy to sit in the safety of your bedsit and type liberal stuff without any regard for what led to Saddam's demise. Maybe ask a Kuwaiti if you ever get the opportunity

Karzai cannot be tamed and controlled by US, do you serioulsy think the Iraqis in power could be? i see a lots of simple minded folks on this forum. .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.