Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-15 21:45:38 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 20:37
Oh, and I assure you this is my only user ID on China Daily. When have I "bashed" my own country ...

Of course, of course Sir.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 23:04:01 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 08:34
My lovely first lady? which one?

Calling lovely a woman who dress well it doesn´t mean should be ...

Have you not bothered to read the thread in which I commented about Mme. Peng? The stories about what she's done so far are right there in the thread, and why does how a lady dresses have to do with her being lovely?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 23:05:36 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 08:42
One more time you are twisting the topic as Expatter style.

You pick up the US side when to drop  ...

So you're psychic now?

I don't know what is going on in the People's Congress nor do I live in China so I cannot comment on how the Chinese Constitution is being treated by the Chinese government. I live in the USA so I am quite familiar with how the US government is trampling over the US Constitution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 23:08:18 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 08:44
That´s why i said you are too excited with China without knowledge its culture and their real p ...

I think I have a reasonable understanding of China's culture for someone who has only visited the country about a dozen time. I know I certainly have a better understanding than most of the people who live where I live.

And it is difficult not to be excited about China, especially when you learn that much of what you were taught in school about the country was just flat out incorrect. There is much to learn about China, and I am trying to learn what I can. So far, my experiences in China have all been quite good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 14:24:30 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 23:04
Have you not bothered to read the thread in which I commented about Mme. Peng? The stories about w ...

Excuse me but you said ¨my lovely first lady¨ and my only first lovely lady is my Chinese wife and she is not the point here.

You write as an enthusiastic young guy who never have seen a well dressed woman, i guess you coming from a very poor village, it´s not your fault, also is not your fault to show yourself as an inmature man but my question never answered from you in that thread. you said the first lady had helped in charitable acts towards other countries, my question never answered from was in what countries and when it happened but you flee as a fly.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 14:29:46 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 23:05
So you're psychic now?

I don't know what is going on in the People's Congress nor do I live in Ch ...

Suggestion.
If you don´t know internal affairs in Constitution, Congress, Laws and social problems in a foreign country, better shut your mouth. While you praise China admitting you don´t know well and has visited in few ocassions and for few days each time, your statements drops to the ground by itself, thanks to you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 14:44:59 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 23:08
I think I have a reasonable understanding of China's culture for someone who has only visited the  ...

Well, in another thread you revealed you are Chinese citizen, I already pointed you out.
In this forum there are a lot of liars, I have seen your friends already welcomed you. Whoever is behing you tell that person to be a bit more creative and more careful so you won´t be ashamed, take care.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.