Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-15 17:02:39 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-5 20:52
Unfortunatelly you are not talking to an adult brain here, my dear friend. The so called poster me ...

Ignore replies in a forum is the attitude of the cowards like you.
Peanut head.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 20:32:50 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 02:38
You can keep reading many countries Constitutions but in the practice many laws are managed in d ...

As I have said before, I simply report what I see after careful consideration. There are parts of the US Constitution that the US government is trying to ignore, such as the Second Amendment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 20:35:18 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 03:58
You remind me Expatter, the guy who is in the forum but ocassionally posting here, wondering why

I know the reason given for blocking access to Facebook, but I am not confident that I know the real reason. Facebook is blocked because it is reportedly a "destabilizing influence" and because it provides access to various illegal materials. I am curious to know if that is the real reason or if there is something else behind the reasons presented to the public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 20:37:52 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-15 03:58
You remind me Expatter, the guy who is in the forum but ocassionally posting here, wondering why
if you are another character in this forum as many who works with you, try to be a bit more creative, don´t pretend to fool people around.

Oh, and I assure you this is my only user ID on China Daily. When have I "bashed" my own country? I have said some mild negative things about my country and other countries, but I certainly have not "bashed" any country here except perhaps the DPRK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 21:34:54 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-5 21:13
I replied to the one about your lovely first lady, too.

My lovely first lady? which one?

Calling lovely a woman who dress well it doesn´t mean should be lovely
see how unmature you are
btw, what i asked you in thread you said is WHEN? WHERE? when you said Mrs Peng worked in charitable acts towards other countries. i suggest you to calmn down and don´t be too excited inventing stories for a lovely woman.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 21:42:12 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 20:32
As I have said before, I simply report what I see after careful consideration. There are parts of  ...

One more time you are twisting the topic as Expatter style.

You pick up the US side when to drop your critics under your hidden agenda.

Nice try young guy.

Sure, i won´t ask about Chinese constitution because I know how it will be your answer.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 21:44:31 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-15 20:35
I know the reason given for blocking access to Facebook, but I am not confident that I know the re ...
I am curious to know if that is the real reason or if there is something else behind the reasons presented to the public.

That´s why i said you are too excited with China without knowledge its culture and their real problems.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.