Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-7 13:56:14 |Display all floors
In 2011 according to IMF, GDP per captia of Taiwan is 37,716, South Korea is 31,220 while China is 8,387.  

Average Life expectancy of South Korea in 76.50 and Taiwan 75.90, while China is 73.47

In every day person term a Chinese person earns 4 dollars an hour making AMERICAN DESIGNED iPads (AND THE PROFIT WILL GO TO AMERICA) while a Taiwan person get to designed and worked on Taiwanese made and owned HTC phones for 18 dollars and hour and a South Korean make South Korean made and owned Hyundai cars for 15.

I agree that lifes in China has gotten better now that Chinese are allowed to make iPads for American designers for 2-4 dollars an hour.

As far as being pet stooges go,  China supply cheap labour to USA companies.  South Korean and Taiwan have their own companies that make their own products..  You do the maths

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 15:30:59 |Display all floors
Here: http://open.weibo.com/wiki/API%E6%96%87%E6%A1%A3/en

Mr Wang was even nice enough to translate:
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lingwang/weiboguide/

Program it to make it available.

And look here, even Brad Pitt has an account:
http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/09 ... language-interface/
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:32:45 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2013-4-5 17:05
Why is that stupid? It can serve to protect a crucial sector and not let Google, CIA and co domina ...

You don´t have idea what is a social place so better keep shut.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:33:57 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-5 19:47
Ignore button-ON

Good reply when trying to avoid to reply your shameful posts.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:38:52 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-5 20:39
Just a few examples. The "freedom of religion" clause in the US constitution is quite different  ...
There are other examples in both constitutions.

You can keep reading many countries Constitutions but in the practice many laws are managed in different ways for different purposes. At your age your reply looks very childish.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:42:14 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-5 20:41
And, by the way, ad hominem attacks do not help support your point. I am very much an adult (47 ye ...

I am sorry that you feel attacked for my replies, Seems you are a very sensitive guy.
I suggest you instead to read some Constitutions that you dont understand try to keep testing your IQ and post here your results. Good luck.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 16:58:49 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-5 20:45
I know people in China who use Facebook. I also know that it is hard to access Facebook from China ...
I know that the government blocks access to Facebook. I am not entirely sure WHY, but as with many other things, they will come around eventually. The Chinese government's intent to maintain harmony sometimes seems to result in actions that, in the west, seem unreasonable. However, I have seen so many changes in China in my lifetime that I'm not that worried about it. Give them time to understand social media and I'm sure they'll come around.

You remind me Expatter, the guy who is in the forum but ocassionally posting here, wondering why
and suddenly you are busy here.

You twist the topic sometimes same as Expatter
You also a foreigner praising China where all is fine, same as Expatter.
You, most of times and when have the chance to bash the US, in an ¨innocently¨ way you do it, same as Expatter.

And now
You know the Constitution of China and China government activities  but you don´t know why facebook was banned from China.

if you are another character in this forum as many who works with you, try to be a bit more creative, don´t pretend to fool people around.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.