Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 01:00:42 |Display all floors
Western social media are powerful tools for spreading Western propaganda and poison the mind of their users.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 03:05:23 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-6 01:00
Western social media are powerful tools for spreading Western propaganda and poison the mind of thei ...

Only a simpleton believes everything they read........to whom do I refer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 16:19:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:31:28 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2013-4-5 17:05
Why is that stupid? It can serve to protect a crucial sector and not let Google, CIA and co domina ...

I don't disagree that Google, Hollywood, Youtube and CIA are controlled by a small group of people.  But what I want to say is if ordinary Chinese are allowed, the benefits will outweight the risks because it allows ordinary Chinese to see the outside world not just the rich Chinese who can travel aboard.

I have no doubt all governments manipulate media and social media somehow.  Why does China alone has so much fear that it has to ban it all together?  China is perfectly capable to counteracting any  "Western propaganda' with its own without denying its population a chance to see the world.  

All I can bet you that the children of most wealthy Chinese businessmen and officials who are studying in USA and UK have facebook.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:35:08 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-4 01:56
China has a constitution. I've actually read it after having a discussion about the US Constitution  ...

I am aware of the Chinese constitution.  I think it should be decided by ordinary Chinese people not just the party (whether National or Communist) who won the war.  I think it should be more like the American constitution which can be altered by popular votes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:22:34 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-6 03:05
Only a simpleton believes everything they read........to whom do I refer?

The average brainwashed US citizen ???

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 12:39:15 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 00:19
Definetely you are Robert´s relative.

The OP said is stupid for him in a globalitzed world all p ...

If you know Chinese you can use Weibo from anywhere in the world. So this makes Weibo far
more available to the average person than either Facebook or any other social network.
You're so brainwashed you think only people who know English count as world citizens.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.