Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 03:15:28 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-18 09:45
You'd better. As I told some pages back. That poster is a "paid" troll who is only on here to give ...

¡Gracias por su ayudad, mi amigo!

It is unfortunate that Argentines in general have a hatred for the USA. I know it has something to do with the collapse of the Argentine economy, but I don't know the details.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 03:22:59 |Display all floors

Chinese PEOPLE are just as good as any other good people on this planet.

It's time the Chinese GOVERNMENT starts treating them more respectfully by adopting world standards of deceny and respect that everyone else has had for years.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-19 09:18:57 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-19 03:22
Chinese PEOPLE are just as good as any other good people on this planet.

It's time the  ...

Don't forget the Pat downs...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 10:28:28 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-19 09:18
Don't forget the Pat downs...

Exactly. When China drops that offensive, disrespectful practice and adopts world standards of decency and respect it will make a great stride in the eyes of the world community.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 10:32:12 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 22:10
PEANUT HEAD (with caps)

when you were talking aobut Mrs Peng you said she is my lovely first lady ...

Expatter knows very little about the English language except how to abuse it

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-19 20:41:44 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-19 10:28
Exactly. When China drops that offensive, disrespectful practice and adopts world standards of dec ...

this is a serious question....How many times have YOU been patted down by a female in a Chinese Airport....

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 21:45:20 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-19 20:41
this is a serious question....How many times have YOU been patted down by a female in a Chinese Ai ...

ONCE and that's all it took. I did not suspect that was going to happen no signs were posted saying females can pat-down males so I didn't know what was happening. You just move on through the line thinking things are normal there just like with the rest of the world.

When I discovered China made this practice allowable for only one gender because it makes an automatic assumptions ALL males are untrustworthy and undignified I hit the ceiling. If both men and women were searching each other I would have had no problem but for a country to make such a policy so clearly discriminatory to one gender I took up the cause. I see that despicable mess Singapore in a worse way; They cane only males but never females for the same exact offenses.

China virtually stands alone in the world with this practice. It is born of a day when China was poverty stricken and in chaos thus China simply treated people just as farm animals based on their genitals.

In an evolved country (and even not so evolved countries) that kind of an assumption is repugnant to all respectful people.

People of China think its ok simply because they grew up with it so from an early age they were taught it's a fundamental of life to consider males like animals. If the Chinese people had been permitted to travel the world like most other nations can they would have reported back to the Chinese government the offensiveness of this policy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.