Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-18 21:28:33 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 20:40
Why don't you come back when you learn how to read English properly so you won't constantly misint ...

Is not about misterpreting your comments, you have made nonsenses comparison between two countries contitutions to end criticizing your ¨own country¨, the US
Anyhow, in another thread you refer yourself as a Chinese, maybe your forgot your nationality, it´s common to happen in this forum, especially with the ones who pretend to be foreigners in this forum ( as you)
Btw, i am not an English native speaker but I´m enough smart to catch the intentions of posters like you
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:41:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-4-18 21:47
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 21:21
I said "your lovely first lady", not "my lovely first lady" because I am not at all fond of Mrs. O ...

Ok peanut head
To make you clear (seems your head is hard as a rock)
My only lovely first lady is my wife.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:43:39 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 08:28
Is not about misterpreting your comments, you have made nonsenses comparison between two countries ...

I would really like to see where you think that I actually state that I am Chinese, because I am not. My photograph makes that pretty obvious.

Your lack of ability to use the English language properly makes it quite clear that you are not a native English speaker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:45:18 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 21:26
I will be happy to provide proof of my claims to the moderators. I do not need to prove myself to  ...

You have the right to defend yourself as you want.
Just next time don´t deny your own country, is a shame people like you denying their nationality and the most stupid i have read from you is to say the pic in your avatar is you.
Feel proud to be Chinese and don´t pretend take people here as fools, in other words, don´t fool yourself.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:48:30 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 08:41
Ok peanut head
To make you clear (seems your head is hard as a rock)
My only lovely first lady is m ...

And now ad hominem attacks... clear signs that your arguments are invalid.

You obviously do not understand the correct use of the English language phrase "first lady". That's understandable, given your poor English comprehension.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:52:29 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 08:45
You have the right to defend yourself as you want.
Just next time don´t deny your own country, is ...

I would be quite proud to be Chinese IF I WERE ACTUALLY CHINESE. I have a great deal of admiration for China's culture, but it is not my culture. You really need to learn to read, dude. I am an American of Welsh descent.

Go read my Chinese posts in my blog. If I were Chinese do you think I'd be making so many mistakes in my Chinese texts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:54:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-4-18 21:55
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 21:48
And now ad hominem attacks... clear signs that your arguments are invalid.

You obviously do not u ...

I clarified you in another post that the only lovely first lady for me is my wife but you still kept mislead the replies.
If mrs Peng is a lovely woman for you, fine, its your opinion
but never said that i have to think as you,
and one more time
The only lovely first lady for me is my Chinese wife. Done.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.