Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-18 20:35:40 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 01:44
Well, in another thread you revealed you are Chinese citizen, I already pointed you out.
In this  ...

I am not a Chinese citizen, nor have I ever been. I am a US citizen, born in the USA, and my family came from Wales. You are clearly misreading. Apparently your command of the English language is more limited than I thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 20:38:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 01:24
Excuse me but you said ¨my lovely first lady¨ and my only first lovely lady is my Chinese wife a ...

The phrase "first lady" normally refers to the wife of the president, so my use of the phrase was correct. I answered your question by pointing you back to the beginning of the thread on the first lady of China where her acts in several African countries are listed.

You really need to work on your English if you plan to continue to post here.

And "young?" Thank you, but I doubt 47 is young. And I have seen plenty of well-dressed ladies. You are now simply trying to find any way to insult me rather than acknowledge that you're wrong and that you obviously can't understand what has been clearly written.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 20:40:27 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 01:29
Suggestion.
If you don´t know internal affairs in Constitution, Congress, Laws and social problem ...

Why don't you come back when you learn how to read English properly so you won't constantly misinterpret what I have written? It is obvious that your command of the language is quite limited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:14:29 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 20:35
I am not a Chinese citizen, nor have I ever been. I am a US citizen, born in the USA, and my famil ...

you forgot to say ¨believe me, believe me please¨
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:19:14 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-18 20:38
The phrase "first lady" normally refers to the wife of the president, so my use of the phrase was  ...

Now who has reading problems in English language is you plus you memory is quite bad. You said ¨my lovely first lady¨ and one more time you mislead your past statements.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:21:43 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 08:19
Now who has reading problems in English language is you plus you memory is quite bad. You said ¨m ...

I said "your lovely first lady", not "my lovely first lady" because I am not at all fond of Mrs. Obama nor do I find her particularly attractive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:26:47 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-18 08:14
you forgot to say ¨believe me, believe me please¨

I will be happy to provide proof of my claims to the moderators. I do not need to prove myself to you. There is one in particular (voice_cd) who has been in contact with me on several occasions. You really need to learn to read English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.