Author: Prometheus2

China always going to be No. 2?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 04:59:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-4 06:32
I am sorry, bubo, I know your vinyl's refrain by now and I still maintain that no matter how rhaps ...

I wasnt talking about u or any other thieves worshippers. I am simply stating the situation.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 07:31:47 |Display all floors
Rather than being a super-dick about things and worrying about whom is #1 or #1000 why don't we all just put down all the b.s. and focus on what's really at hand.

We need to mature as a species.   humans...the galatic joke of the milky way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 12:28:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-3 20:24
If you want to discuss Chinese history, don't start by stating it is 5'000 years long because that ...

But there have datas suggest that China's history of more than five thousand years by studying ancient fossils.Only existed for 2200 years,Officially,for China' history is just concluded,which may not be trusted,the reason may have some political purpose on it.To be honest ,I believe you should know a little.Throughout human history where has been ancient babylon,ancient egypt,ancient india etc.Have you ever heard of ancient CHINA? Are you sure?No one country can be spent again with China for thousands of years,which China is also the charm of history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 13:02:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 12:43
Fossils, my good man, are not nationals of any country nor founders of any culture. Peking Man is  ...

Peking Man is not homo sapien....
That branch died out.
Gone, finished no more.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 14:52:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 12:43
Fossils, my good man, are not nationals of any country nor founders of any culture. Peking Man is  ...

While I’m not a history expert, I have my own comments about China's history and even the world's.Why do you say that" what has China got to offer???"Is the four great inventions of ancient Greece?I don't want to deny that cultrue of any countries.Instead,cultural heritage represents the progress of the society.why do you said always the qin's tyranny?nothing for any countries?you should see China' progress impact positively on the world.why you always expose the underside of society and hold onto?I think you can try convince yourself to deal with it.
by the way,are you chinese person or the other?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 16:45:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 15:18
I know.

I am simply INTERESTED in history. My interest started to grow relatively late. At schoo ...

ok,
i have to admit that i'm not good at it.Even if we argue over it,the long river of history still move forward according natural rhythms.Each country existed now,i believe,has its own period of history no matter familiar with them or not.That is ture for human being.The same to all the countries, sometimes up or sometimes down.But NOW,the peaceful rise of China has become a fait accompli,  which is doomed to be in the 21st century the century of China no matter whether someone admits this or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:42:02 |Display all floors
What is this Western nonsense? China has been number 1 for 5000 already.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.