Author: Prometheus2

China always going to be No. 2?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-3 14:48:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-2 21:26
You should go back to class and start learning about Chinese history. Maybe ten times 100 years wi ...

I'm sorry because i have graduated.i don't care ten thousand years or more,but i just know there has  China's glorious history to impact on Asia and even the world at least 5,000-year-old,you know,really?Sadly, i think you can try to understand,renewedly,this period of history-of course,if you have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 14:58:39 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-3 04:54
So, what is to you? You always can leave China, no one is holding you up. I don't think China want ...

What does it matter to you?  You are not in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 15:31:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 16:24:12 |Display all floors
China always going to be No.2?

Maybe, if you spread your arms wide enough to stop the Great Bullet Train of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 19:34:25 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-3 18:57
I never knew you woz so funny my darling Pussy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 20:44:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-3 20:24
If you want to discuss Chinese history, don't start by stating it is 5'000 years long because that ...

Rape and plunder is an integral part of Chinese history.

Always fighting in the name of some warlords conquering neigbor kingdoms, soldiers and bandits hardly distinguishable. That how China got so big.

Always fighting.....for some warlords but never fighting for the people.
Always fighting for some warlords, some kings, some bandit chiefs but never for ideas, never for good government.

Always for rebellions but never for revolutions or revolutionary ideas until relatively modern times with the import of Western ideas developed and perfected in the French and American revolutions.

Prior to import of modern ideas, it is all about queen bees and queen bee ism.. But always fighting.

How long has any peace ever lasted?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 13:46:57 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-2 16:24
Apple, Google, GM, GE, Sprint, etc., etc. are all CONTROLLED by your US Government!
You are just  ...

So basically your saying that these are state owned companies just like in China? From what I hear, Chinese all think U.S is run by a small bunch of rich people, and all the major companies are owned controlled by the government. Basically what your saying is that the U.S has the same model as China! hahaha. Is this a compliment to the U.S that you think it is the same as your beloved China? hahaha
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.