Author: Prometheus2

China always going to be No. 2?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-2 12:09:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-2 12:52:09 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-4-1 19:09
Yes I already know communists have no time for niceties, culture and the real point of life, which ...

You have a real problem with reality. "cruelty, bloodshed and tyranny" is what the western
imperialist specialize in.
And Mr. Mao wasn't the first to say that phrase that is so often pinned on him by the revised
history of western institutions. His enemy and the enemy of China chiang kai shek said that
before he tried to eliminate the communists in 1927.
You not only have trouble with reality but also historical facts. Not surprising since you admire
the propaganda of the west that you parrot endlessly on this forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 15:49:42 |Display all floors
China possess the 5,000-year-long chinese culture,which profound impact on the world.why not continue???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 16:05:44 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-2 15:40
Apple CEO apologizes over China warranties.

Apple's actions are not controlled by the U.S government. Apple was in the wrong to only give Chinese a one year warranty. It apologised because of this.

The 'No. 2' cannot apologise for anything due to the concept of face which constrains many Asian cultures, and they're inherent ability to shift the blame. I hope if China does become number 1, it will learn to apologise when it is in the wrong, even when facing small nations and its 'face' is at stake.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 16:09:39 |Display all floors
forest2011513 Post time: 2013-4-2 15:49
China possess the 5,000-year-long chinese culture,which profound impact on the world.why not continu ...

The current rulers of China are desperately trying to revive Chinese culture, after trying to destroy it completely. If they succeed, or if they lose power, then China has every chance to continue in making a profound impact on the world. When China matures in its development and becomes stable, it will not just be Asia that is influenced greatly like in the past, but the whole world.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 16:29:20 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-2 16:24
Apple, Google, GM, GE, Sprint, etc., etc. are all CONTROLLED by your US Government!
You are just  ...

Will soon end up like Enron, Eastman Kodak, Fannie Mae, etc ,etc
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 16:42:23 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-2 16:24
Apple, Google, GM, GE, Sprint, etc., etc. are all CONTROLLED by your US Government!
You are just  ...

Same in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.