Author: Prometheus2

China always going to be No. 2?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 10:15:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 19:20
But:

No,never
There has a huge difference between the East and the West.Even if the economy & culture can coexist,but political won't.How can you say that joining the West is less cutthroat competition,less Jealousy and less strife.
by the way,until now you still did't tell me where you from???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 11:16:15 |Display all floors
Simply put, in the past 400 hundred or so years we should list the number if people killed by British, Americans and Japan solders and put all into perspective. For the only nation to be nucleated is not a great title.  Admitting the crimes of world war 2 is manhood. Thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 11:25:27 |Display all floors
bc1943 Post time: 2013-4-6 11:16
Simply put, in the past 400 hundred or so years we should list the number if people killed by Britis ...

Add them all up....there are less than the number of Chinese killed by Chinese in the last 400 years.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:34:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-4 22:33
And I was stating an even simpler and truer statement than you did. You have hold on a very weak s ...

You didn't really say anything other how much you hate China and hate  how they became a major player in helping the thieves' in the U.S. former slaves victims. The only fact that you have is that you hate China and all their success. I love China because they suffered so much under the thieves white thieves', but yet they rise so peacefully with other nations.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 18:36:40 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-4-6 14:34
You didn't really say anything other how much you hate China and hate  how they became a major pla ...

Spitefulness, revenge

Your diet

And your death.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 11:55:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 11:55:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.