Author: cd_moderator

What do you think of Chinese TV series?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-1 11:56:12 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-3-31 23:50
Good. Now you are an expert in China without even knowing Chinese. I hope not all greeks are so fu ...

No, i'm not an expert on China, i just have an opinion about Chinese tv.

I'd be happy if you pointed out that i'm wrong somehow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 19:15:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ericinchina at 2013-4-1 19:16
Kbay Post time: 2013-3-30 14:25
Low quality maybe, but not the low moral gay soap fag stream Hollywood productions now finding its ...

Hong Kong TV has the worst programming on this planet, they simply do not realise it. I stopped watching Pearl and World because the repetitive adverts were blowing my mind. If Chinese TV starts with adverts on a similar scale then I will throw the TV out the window LOL.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:50:45 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-4-1 11:56
No, i'm not an expert on China, i just have an opinion about Chinese tv.

I'd be happy if you poin ...

I am not sure how to asnwer you. Since I have lived in China for over 15 years now, I suppose I could tell you a few things on how TV has changed. But you are not interested in that....right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 12:05:35 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-1 22:50
I am not sure how to asnwer you. Since I have lived in China for over 15 years now, I suppose I co ...

You mean changed for the better or simply changed?

Anyway, i'm open to whatever you may say, do say it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 17:10:21 |Display all floors
Changed means exactly that, changed. In present days, China has over 200 TV station broadcasting daily! Depends on what you look at, things are much better. Let's talk, for example in the only thing I am really interested to watch on TV; sports. In the past (15 yars ago) there were 2 sports channels. Today there are over 15.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 00:07:34 |Display all floors
There are many series about the war with Japan and others about the past dynasties, a bit bored
should Encourage to make more comedies and series about current problems from real life
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.