Author: cd_moderator

What do you think of Chinese TV series?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-30 14:47:16 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-3-29 14:09
l enjoyed hanwu dadi,  mei ren xinjie and qing shi wangfei. intriguing plots, aesthetic production  ...

Directly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-30 21:17:01 |Display all floors
I like the TV series "when a married man", it was starred by Xuzheng. From it, I saw my own shadow, I had ever tasted the same frustration, I also encouraged myself to cheer up. Life is still no change till now, but I know I shoud not give up.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-31 08:37:29 |Display all floors
so ,are we only talking about chinese soap opera ???  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-31 11:14:58 |Display all floors
From the point of my view, Chinese TV series is becoming better and better. I like those which can reflect the history and the thoughts of china and chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-31 15:03:28 |Display all floors
I think CCTV is very good isthe news beoadcast is a bit off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-31 16:47:31 |Display all floors
Actullly i don't like Chinese tv series in that they lack creativity,attracting ideas and good scripts. some channels are always broadcasting tv series related to family or anti-japanese war, which are too blank and lacking of expansion to feast.
But there are many tv that are worthwhile to watch. a long way for Chinese tv

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-31 23:50:28 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-30 13:28
It was so awful that i didn't need to know Chinese to know that it's awful.

Good. Now you are an expert in China without even knowing Chinese. I hope not all greeks are so full of themselves as you are; I pitty your country if this is the case!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.