Author: cd_moderator

What do you think of Chinese TV series?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-29 16:57:40 |Display all floors
Xi Jinping mentioned a Chinese TV series, "A Beautiful Daughter-in-law Era", in his speech elaborating on China's African policies. The TV drama, dubbed in Swahili, was reportedly a big hit in Tanzania. I am wondering whether the issue of mother-in-law / daughter-in-law relationship is a common problem in other countries? {:soso_e120:}
02.jpg
01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 16:58:33 |Display all floors
Xi Jinping mentioned a Chinese TV series, "A Beautiful Daughter-in-law Era", in his speech elaborating on China's African policies. The TV drama, dubbed in Swahili, was reportedly a big hit in Tanzania. I am wondering whether the issue of mother-in-law / daughter-in-law relationship is a common problem in other countries? {:soso_e120:}
02.jpg
01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 17:04:34 |Display all floors
smile_elle Post time: 2013-3-29 15:27
For example?what is your favorite American TV series

lots....

British TV:

Sherlock 2010
Miranda
Merlin
The IT Crowd
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Whitechapel
Downton Abbey
Black Mirror
Might Boosh
Wire in the Blood
Little Britain

American TV:

The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Criminal Minds
Game of Thrones
Spartacus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 18:45:35 |Display all floors
So -so.

But there are some good movie about war -times , such as Wo De Na Ta Sha ( my love -Na ta sha), and Hai Mei Lai de Ji shuo ai Ni ( No time to say love to you).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 18:58:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-29 14:36
I have listened to the whining of people who denounce each other as marriage partners in public. My  ...

Not so much good ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 18:59:27 |Display all floors
LolaEliot Post time: 2013-3-29 15:16
I'm Chinese. I prefer American & British TV series.

me too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 20:19:10 |Display all floors
Beaause of the culture difference between estern country and western country,I still believe our country's movie product is better than the estern's.But at the same time i do not deny many excellent estern movie exsited.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.