Views: 16444|Replies: 60

Record Global Warming in UK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-26 01:08:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-26 00:11

03/23/2013 · 4:58 PM
↓ Jump to Comments
Record Global Warming in UK

Yes, I said record global warming in UK. As we know from what many corrupt scientists who have been trying to CYA lately, all this snow is the result of global warming as are droughts, tornadoes, heatwaves, tidal waves, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, meteors, and everything and anything else you can pull out of your hat. It’s that heat-cooling, warming-freezing effect again.

Source: The Express

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 08:23:39 |Display all floors
When talking about the weather in the UK the word you are looking for is LOCAL, not global.
The important word is Climate change. Global warming may be an effect of that. But that does not mean constant and omnipresent rate of increase in temperature.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjD0e1d6GgQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 08:37:13 |Display all floors
Yes, it is climate change.

Anyone knowing physics knows global warming means more humidity in atmosphere means more snow in winter.

More extremes.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 08:40:04 |Display all floors
But you are not even a graduate.....don't talk about science graduate.

You know the kind of fans Heartland Institute gets?

Non graduates just like you.....rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 09:22:13 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2013-3-26 08:23
When talking about the weather in the UK the word you are looking for is LOCAL, not global.
The impo ...

Winter snow records to be broken is part of IPCC predictions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 11:07:24 |Display all floors
Early Spring Update : Most Of The US Is Covered With Snow

Posted on March 25, 2013by stevengoddard

Climate experts have been telling us for years that global warming brings an early spring and declining snow cover. Now they say that a late spring and heavy spring snow cover isconsistent with global warming.

National Snow Analyses – NOHRSC – The ultimate source for snow informationAs far as I can tell, there is no possible weather event which they would say is inconsistent with global warming. That is the nature of ad hoc politically driven junk science.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 12:00:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-26 11:07
Early Spring Update : Most Of The US Is Covered With Snow

Posted on March 2 ...
  1. National Snow Analyses – NOHRSC – The ultimate source for snow informationAs far as I can tell, there is no possible weather event which they would say is inconsistent with global warming. That is the nature of ad hoc politically driven junk science.
Copy code
Wrong
IPCC is very clear about its predictions.

More extremes
Hot gets hotter
Cold gets colder
Wet gets wetter
Dry gets drier.

If every thing is random, you will not get that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.