Author: Revolutionar

What is rape?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 10:50:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-4-6 18:51
changamullah Post time: 2013-4-6 18:45
You are right: unlike you, I have never paid for sex before.

You're right. You can't pay your own right hand... or your own left hand in case you're left handed.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 09:48:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-7 10:50
You're right. You can't pay your own right hand... or your own left hand in case you're left handed ...

I'm right? So you are finally admitting to paying for sex.

Realization of the problem is the first step to rehabilitation. Well done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 09:53:25 |Display all floors
No. You're right that you have never paid for sex. That's one advantage of being a virgin and a jack off. {:soso_e164:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 09:43:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-8 01:34
That's an euphemism for "visiting the naughty girls" who ply their trade in the dark, Robber!

I know what you do for sex. No need to make it public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 09:44:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-8 01:40
"..you have wrote..." - what kind of English is that? Chaucerian? Shakespearean? No, wait, we have ...

You know less about China than you do about the USA and your knowledge of the USA is pathetic.
You ought to go back to the jungles where someone might listen to your stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:52:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-8 19:43
It is the other way around, Dea:r Robber: I know less about the U.S. of A. than I do about China.

The only thing you know about China is that it is a far better place than your home in the jungles
of Malaysia. Maybe you could get a job in the merchant marines and then maybe you could
visit China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.