Author: Revolutionar

What is rape?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-25 22:35:10 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-3-25 20:56
I respect and understand Your point, while having votum separatum :)

I've been raped and had several encounters as teenager of attempted rape.  Not one thing sexual about the motivation.

There was an incident of teenage drinking where I was attacked (got away).  The boy had heard all these false stories from his friends that I was messing around with all these guys.  It was completely false, but in his mind, he felt like he was the only one I would mess around with.  It was anger when he attacked him.  He was going to rape me to 'give me a lesson'.  It was actually one of his friends that stopped him and another drove me home.

I remember he was trying to get his friends to hold me down forcibly.  They just couldn't do it - even after a bunch of drinking.  Sex is one thing.  Rape is not sex - its violence.  Violence is the turn-on and of course humiliation.

If those boys who help me out of an attack can control their hormones enough to do the right thing - so can other boys.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 23:29:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-25 23:28
I leave dummy subjects such as "sociology" to IQ failures such as you!

What is wrong with sociology?

I would think someone who professes to be well-traveled and cultured would be interested in those studies.

Guess not.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 23:50:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-25 23:47
You studied a useless subject that fits with your predetermined feminist agenda. It is a subject f ...

Excuse me?  Useless?  How do you figure?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 00:26:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-3-25 23:50
Excuse me?  Useless?  How do you figure?

Because it is.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 00:34:09 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-3-26 00:26
Because it is.

Everyone would do well learning a little of sociology.  

The study of man and how we work in groups is good knowledge to have.  We are social creatures.  It helps if we understood it more.

I had one professor who told me: If you have one boy - you have one boy.  Two boys you have half a boy, Three or more and no boy.

This understanding - simple truths of group behavior is important IMO.  Individually, we are much more likely to act within our constructs of right and wrong.  But when we are in groups - we're more comfortable with group consensus and ignore our own personal beliefs (no one was doing anything - so I thought it was ok).  

Not only that, its a fascinating mental exercise.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-26 10:13:33 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2013-3-25 04:03
You must live in a really sh!tty  neighborhood!

I live in the middle of silicon valley. San Jose, California is one of the safer places in the USA.
If you grow up here you learn not to trust anyone at first. My wife grew up in China where
people are more trusting of strangers.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-26 10:34:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-25 18:25
So you bought a fake Chinese wife who grew up - who knows? - possibly in Fiji or Hawaii's Chinatow ...

My wife's ancestors have been in China for longer than most western nations have existed.
Do you ever plan on coming to China? It might open you eyes.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.