What is rape?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-2 08:40:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 08:42:06 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-2 04:40
You're actually bothering to argue with jfenix

Good luck, you'd have more luck at a sheltered  ...

I know
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 08:50:27 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-2 08:12
Is rape sex? Yes. Is it violence? Yes. A criminal pathology, a product of booze and incapacity, per ...

But has it EVER been about lust.

Saying rape is sex is not the same as saying rape is caused by lust.

Look up what rapists have had to say themselves from trials.  Try to find one driven by lust or how short a skirt was.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-2 09:09:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-1 03:47
I will believe it when I have seen you with my OWN eyes, Robber. Meanwhile, slim down a bit so tha ...

Just because you have never been to China doesn't mean you have to insult those who have been
to China. I'd rather be fat than stupid like you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 09:11:30 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-1 04:16
Yes you have been to China 3 times for two weeks each and you were too scared to leave your hotel  ...

Oh, I read it on a forum. That means it must be true.

Be seriously, it is painfully obvious neither you nor seneca have ever been to China.
Both of you are so ignorant of life in China. No more proof is necessary.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 10:05:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-1 17:44
Just because you went to buy Chinese women in CHINA does not make you a connoisseur of stinky tofu ...

Your only interest in China is denigrating China and the Chinese for your western masters.
Your propaganda is obvious and childish. You've never been to China and never will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 12:45:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-1 18:27
Your only interest in China is denigrating Westerners living there and denigrating the economicall ...

Can't you ever come up with anything original. All you do is mimic my posts and transpose
the subjects. A parrot has more creativity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.