Author: Revolutionar

What is rape?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-1 12:28:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-31 19:21
Dreary Robber:

if you ever manage to make it to Shanghai or Guangzhou, you might have to split up ...

I have been to Guangzhou several times and also Beijing and Kunming.
Do you ever plan on visiting China?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 20:16:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 20:19:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 20:42:09 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-1 21:16
Yes you have been to China 3 times for two weeks each and you were too scared to leave your hotel  ...
You seem intent on making yourself look pathetic
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 21:41:45 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-1 20:16
Yes you have been to China 3 times for two weeks each and you were too scared to leave your hotel  ...

I don't think robber has ever been to China.

He implies he know's what he's talking about but at the end of the day his words are nothing more than the sound of one hand clapping.

He knows nothing about China except what he reads in comic books and spy novels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:05:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-4-1 18:07
JFenix Post time: 2013-3-31 23:01
Penetration using any object is defined as rape according to ohio laws.  Im sure if someone was st ...

ohio is a backwater thankfully! In civilised environment, penetration with a bottle, for instance, is battery.

i am starting to worry that you hold unsavoury fetishes......why would my ass come into it? It depends what they are sticking into it and whom is doing the 'sticking'! I am not averse to a bit of tongue in ass.......I heard most enjoyable but illegal in several places, OHIO, for instance!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:31:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-1 22:05
ohio is a backwater thankfully! In civilised environment, penetration with a bottle, for instance,  ...

Battery?  i'm sure it would feel like rape if a man was fcking you with a bottle in your arse.  I don't know how that is just 'battery'.  Its not a fetish, I give that example because its the male equivalent to getting raped.  You may not have vaginas, but you can still get butt-raped.  I imagine this would be the closest a man could get to what it feels like for a woman to be raped.  And the steubenville case, she was also violated in this way.  There is talk about it in one of the videos 'how can you get wanged in the butthole and not wake up?!'.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.