Author: vincent01

China's military might   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-23 09:53:49 |Display all floors
I think the more powerful China becomes, the more likely an alliance of smaller countries to oppose its power. Nobody wants to go back to the days of Chinese hegemony, and judging from China's recent actions, its hegemony won't be any different than from the Imperial past. The PLA is the CPC's army, not China's. The CPC faces greater threats from inside China than it will ever will outside China.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 11:17:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 13:08:09 |Display all floors
Looks like Westerners won't be drugging the Chinese with Opium or asking for concessions again any time soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 13:57:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 13:59:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 13:59:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 14:32:15 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-23 13:08
Looks like Westerners won't be drugging the Chinese with Opium or asking for concessions again any t ...

Not with opium, but nowadays Chinese are drugged by bikini beauties, big boobs and Hollywood movies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.